Generic presentation title

Zenax

Howdy! I'm Zenax, a soon-to-be 17 years old French-Canadian, so I'll start by disclaiming that if I word something stupidly, it's most likely because English isn't my first language.

I've been into Fire Emblem for six or seven years now, when I first got my copy of The Sacred Stones. My interest in the series is sporadic, but I've played every games from FE6 to FE11. My favorite game has to be Radiant Dawn, followed closely by Blazing Sword; I'm currently trying to unlock all the support conversations in the latter. I'm also looking forward to the release of Awakening, because it looks amazing.

Outside of this, I'm currently a moderator of the mafia section on the Bulbagarden forums, the biggest English Pokémon community, and my main reason for creating an account here is actually because I'm curious as to how you people do things in your own mafia section. It looks pretty different than what I'm used to and I can't wait to try it out.

Mafia. MAFIA? YES YOU CAN COME IN, WE LOVE NEW PLAYERS!!!!!

Ahem, I mean, hi. The queue is in the Mafia Headquarters, so you can see what's coming up. The current game is Super Smash Brothers Universe Mafia; PM Kaoz or Paperblade if you want more details about the game itself. Rein/Strider will start Choral Mafia V, but not at the moment.