Can anyone else see...

See some of the english voice actors do these roles?

Johnny Yong Bosch: Krom

Patrick Seitz: Paris

Liam O'Brien : Libera

Colleen Clinkenbeard: Tiamo

Seon King: Viole

I can't think of anymore right now but how would they seem to you?

Tara Strong as Nono and Female!Mark.

Yes please.

EDIT: Thought this was FFtF, so some more stuff

I would love to see Bosch as Krom, though I'm not sure he would do it. He does do some odd roles, so maybe he would.

Edited by 13th

Tara Strong as Lucina.

Fixed.

On a side note: Didn't we already have a topic like this? Was it necessary to make a new one? Oh well, no sense about complaining.

Anyways, Bosch would be my second choice for Krom. (I'm still convinced Friedle would be better.) Don't really know about the others though. And I would prefer Robin Atkin Downes for Viole. I'm gonna throw ideas regarding Frank Welker as Fauder, Julia Fletcher as Muriel, and Travis Willingham as Frederick. Any others? I'll stop at Jason Marsden as Wood, Candi Milo as Cynthia, and Colleen O'Saughnessy as Selena. At least for now.

Edited by Little Al

Wait.... Tiamo is being voiced by young Gohan? Oh wow....

I'm very out of touch with pop culture, so I don't know who most of these voice actors/actresses are.

I'm pretty sure that we don't know any sort of confirmed English voice cast for this game just yet. Otherwise this topic wouldn't be here. Like with a previous topic just like this one, we're just talking about what VAs would be good for certain characters.

Fixed.

On a side note: Didn't we already have a topic like this? Was it necessary to make a new one? Oh well, no sense about complaining.

Anyways, Bosch would be my second choice for Krom. (I'm still convinced Friedle would be better.) Don't really know about the others though. And I would prefer Robin Atkin Downes for Viole. I'm gonna throw ideas regarding Frank Welker as Fauder, Julia Fletcher as Muriel, and Travis Willingham as Frederick. Any others? I'll stop at Jason Marsden as Wood, Candi Milo as Cynthia, and Colleen O'Saughnessy as Selena.

Patrick Seitz

[url=

[/video[/url]] Edited by Defender of the light

Oh, Durant. I can see it now.

Durant is an interesting Pokemon. As every time you enter battle with one, it moves it's legs like Arachnophobia. That kind of movement would creep out some girls and it's as if they're saying that they own this cave. And it's simply mesmerizing to see those wild Pokemon battles over and over again as you battle them. Too bad that Victory Road is only any good till your Pokes are at their 70's. But mesmerizing time until then. =)

Too bad Giant Chasm doesn't get that mesmerizing experience. Even though it is the best place to level up in the White and Black versions.

-----

One of those voice actors will very likely be Sarah Natochenny as Rihito. Could happen? She's done Ash Ketchum for a long time after season 7 of Pokemon. Everyone else mentioned here could be a possibility.

Edited by アイネ

Patrick Seitz

[url=

[/video[/url]]

Considering that he sounds somewhat similar to TFP!Breakdown, would it be wrong for me to say Adam Baldwin would be a nice fit too?

Edited by Little Al

I'd like to see:

Krom - Scott Menville

Liz - Heather Hogan

Richt - Colleen O'Shaughnessey

Frederick - Cam Clarke

Miriel - Kari Wahlgren

Lucina - Jennifer Hale

n_n - Tara Strong

Wood - Shiloh Strong

Jerome - Crispin Freeman

Hmm...I can't see Bosch as Krom. I remember reading a similar thing on GameFAQs, and somebody suggested Troy Baker for him, and that worked for me. They also said that Bosch would be likely to play Sol, and when you think about it, that might work pretty well. (I can kinda see him as Wood though.)

I mean, some of these other guys that are being mentioned are probably better choices, but I don't know many voice actors by name, so yeah.

Richt - Liam O'Brien

Gangrel - Dave Wittenburg

Liz - Tasia Valenza

Miriel - Candi Milo

Frederik - Daniel Curshen

Lucina - Jennifer Hale

Emelina - Kelly Wenham

Mariabell - Jamieson Price Stephanie Sheh

Viole - Shiloh Strong

Nono - Kate Higgins

Male MyUnit - Kirk Thornton

Serge - Cindy Robinson

i'll edit when i think of more

Possibly, except for Warcraft and if any others are games on the PC, for any form of the Playstation, or are any form of the Xbox.

Edited by Konnor97