• Valhart
  2. 2. Gen 2

• MU (M)
    • Wood
    • Azure
    • Brady
    • Jerome
    • Loran

Poor Libera and Chambray excluded. Though neither of them would have been my picks, since I'm all for Basilio and Brady. The 2nd gen guys are particularly tough... I like all of them. But I think Brady's supports are hilarious because for whatever reason I have some odd attraction to the yankee archetype, especially the incompetent type that Brady is. Basilio just sets my heart aflutter with that eyepatch and fur trim combo. I can't wait to see full art of him.

Edit: By the way, someone fix the topic name before I go insane. It should be "most handsome"... "handsomest" is apparently acceptable but something about that rubs me the wrong way. "Handomist" on the other hand is just... um... not right.

Edited by Samias

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Libera and Chambray excluded. Though neither of them would have been my picks, since I'm all for Basilio and Brady. The 2nd gen guys are particularly tough... I like all of them. But I think Brady's supports are hilarious because for whatever reason I have some odd attraction to the yankee archetype, especially the incompetent type that Brady is. Basilio just sets my heart aflutter with that eyepatch and fur trim combo. I can't wait to see full art of him.

Edit: By the way, someone fix the topic name before I go insane. It should be "most handsome"... "handsomest" is apparently acceptable but something about that rubs me the wrong way. "Handomist" on the other hand is just... um... not right.

You get <3s from me.

Gonna have to go with Krom and Azure.. Gaia and Jerome for close seconds..

Krom is just such a good balance of sleek and tough. Like a mix between Marth and Ike.

Azure it pretty similar looking too, just with a slightly different style, so naturally i'd pick him.

You get <3s from me.

no idea what handomist is, but my votes are for Basilio and Chambray

Heck yeah Basilio~

I just think he's super cool and normally he's not even the type I really like. I just think it's a perfect storm of features.

*Message to Brady Fan Club*

Is it just me or does Brady sort of resemble Kanji from Persona 4?

tumblr_m5c91foXtM1qcvmig.png

(And I mean both style wise and personality wise.)

Edited by Kyza

*Message to Brady Fan Club*

Is it just me or does Brady sort of resemble Kanji from Persona 4?

tumblr_m5c91foXtM1qcvmig.png

(And I mean both style wise and personality wise.)

Now that you mention it, he does resemble Kanji a little bit. Brady's confession picture just takes all for me as far as Gen 2 is concerned, though. His regular portrait doesn't do his looks any justice. :<

That new artwork of Grego on the FE Background site is really nice as well. He's all gruff and happy-derp looking.

Edited by Xjezhekiir

Gen 1: Vake because he's a freaking boss

Gen 2: Chambray but since he's not on the list...Brady

I love all three characters a lot wub.gif

Seriously no Chambray?

Edited by Archsage17

Why no libera? He's so pretty!

He is there.

Another Lucius arctype. =]

Aren't Mark's looks directly taken from a possible MU appearance?

Don't know, but I can't think of any other reason why MU would be listed under second gen, except that it was supposed to Mark instead.

Don't know, but I can't think of any other reason why MU would be listed under second gen, except that it was supposed to Mark instead.

How about the same reason why Gangrel and Valhart and Renha and Paris and Chambray are absent and why Libera was absent?

If it's a question of whether Ayanami is aware of some little-known info or is unaware of other obvious info, the answer is always the latter.