Do Your Parents know about this site?

Do Your Parents know about this site?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do Your Parents know about this site?

• Yes
    • No
    • They Post Here
    • ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!?!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, my parents know I'm on the internet frequently, and they know that I chat and go on forums often. They just don't really care. XD

Though my dad does know some of you, in a way. Des and Zeph in particular. XD

How does he know me? XD

How does he know me? XD

MarioKart, remember?

He raced you guys once because he saw me racing you guys and got jealous. So he took over for me in one race, and he red shelled you and he teamkilled Zeph.

Then I got on chat and everyone was yelling at me even though it was my dad that did everything. XD

MarioKart, remember?

He raced you guys once because he saw me racing you guys and got jealous. So he took over for me in one race, and he red shelled you and he teamkilled Zeph.

Then I got on chat and everyone was yelling at me even though it was my dad that did everything. XD

I remember that. XD

Back to the topic...

No, my parents don't know I go here. My mom saw it ONCE when it was minimized and brought it up, but I wasn't posting or viewing a post, just the index... I told her it was just a FE site. Luckily she was in "make sure the kid's doing her homework" mode rather than "oh my gosh what is my daughter reading" mode.

See, what with FFtF and half the jokes made on this forum, she'd FREAK if she knew about it (then ground me from the computer until I'm 42 or so).

Plus she'd get mad at me making an online account anywhere without asking her and my dad (privacy issues XP). Like I'm stupid enough to let my information out or something. But mostly it's the content that keeps me from letting her see it, and that ensures that this site's cookies and temporary internet files always get erased when I'm done with the computer.

Edited by Kiryn

Back to the topic...

No, my parents don't know I go here. My mom saw it ONCE when it was minimized and brought it up, but I wasn't posting or viewing a post, just the index... I told her it was just a FE site. Luckily she was in "make sure the kid's doing her homework" mode rather than "oh my gosh what is my daughter reading" mode.

See, what with FFtF and half the jokes made on this forum, she'd FREAK if she knew about it (then ground me from the computer until I'm 42 or so).

Plus she'd get mad at me making an online account anywhere without asking her and my dad (privacy issues XP). Like I'm stupid enough to let my information out or something. But mostly it's the content that keeps me from letting her see it, and that ensures that this site's cookies and temporary internet files always get erased when I'm done with the computer.

how old are you? My parents don't care that much and I'm 14.

My parents have seen this site when they were in the computer room while I was on the computer, but they don't know what it is. They don't really know much about it all, other than there's a green border around most of the stuff on the screen. They don't really care anyway, so it's not a big deal.

I'm 17 minus a few weeks, but does that stop my parents from trying to control every aspect of my life? Nooooo.

They try to control who I'm friends with too. I mean, most parents check up on who their kids are hanging out with, but mine actually try to convince me to hang out with certain people instead of my regular friends. (They also do the somewhat more common stay-away-from-those-people routine about people they percieve to be a bad influence; luckily, they don't know half the people at my school who actually ARE bad influence waiting to happen, except I ignore them.)

Back to the topic...

I'm 17 minus a few weeks, but does that stop my parents from trying to control every aspect of my life? Nooooo.

They try to control who I'm friends with too. I mean, most parents check up on who their kids are hanging out with, but mine actually try to convince me to hang out with certain people instead of my regular friends. (They also do the somewhat more common stay-away-from-those-people routine about people they percieve to be a bad influence; luckily, they don't know half the people at my school who actually ARE bad influence waiting to happen, except I ignore them.)

Wow...I have a friend whos parents are like that.

I'm glad my parents care about me and all, but I resent how immature they seem to think I am.

Then you're going to love college. No parental supervision whatsoever....

* notices the suspicious-looking teddy bear my mother gave me for my birthday*

Hmmm... could it be? Nahhhhhhh!

*discards teddy bear, then an ominous recording plays*

" Unless you place me in my rightful position, I will self-destruct in 30 seconds, 29......28.....27"

*moves frantically to put said bear in original position*

"Thank you very much, I love you son"

*develops paranoia*