Pokemon Silver Pick My Pokemon (PMP)

Konnor97

Progress Update the !st.

I have just beat Morty. Falkner was easy, Bugsy was easy, Whitney wasn't as easy, and Morty was kinda tough. I got Totodile and named it Brotodile, did the early game stuff, waited about half a hour for the game to say night is happening so I can get Gastly, which was named Yusuke. It sat out Falkner's gym because they were all part normal type. I caught Wooper, which was named Whopper. I did the clock change thing to make it day for Hoppip, which was named I-Hop. While I was grinding it, it learned Tackle, which was strange, but it kinda tore stuff up, so I personally call it Godpip. I did the Azalea stuff, caught an Oddish named Karel for Cut, and hatched the egg to call Togepi some name that I forget. Brotodile evolved in the Goldenrod Underground, Yusuke trained up north because it was supposed to be useless against Whitney's gym, Godpip evolved into Godploom during that training. Whitney actually got a Rollout chain on my Pokemon, so Godploom, Brotodile, and Whopper were knocked out, but Yusuke saved the day by setting it to sleep, and used Curse to slowly kill it. Whopper evolved against one of the Kimono Girls. I beat my Rival Bruce in the tower easily, and then Morty came along. Godploom got some easy EXP from Leech Seeding things, while others finished them off, and then Gengar came along. It knocked out Godploom in one shot, and then Whopper got a critical Surf to severely weaken it, and the Brotodile finished it off, and the Haunter after. No stats, I'll get those out when the whole team is ready. Next update should either be after Clair, or after the Rocket's attack at Goldenrod.

Triple Post but,

Progress Update the @nd.

Okay, so have beaten the League, so I guess I should update. Let's see, Chuck was easy, Jasmine was kinda not as easy, Pryce was pretty weak, Bruce is weak, the Rockets are weak, Clair was kinda not as easy, Bruce is still weak, Wil was a minor jerk, Koga was a bit less of a jerk, Bruno was easy, what's her face was easy, and Lance was pretty easy. Yusuke kinda swept Chuck, Whopper, Brotodile, and Integrity (Chinchou) went against Jasmine, mainly Brotodile beat up Pryce, a mixture of Godpluff, Brotodile, and Whopper went against Clair, and the E4 + Lance were faced with a mixture of everybody. My semi-final team after Lance is Brotodile (Feraligatr), who is level 39 and with stats of 123 99 98 74 77 75, and with moves of Surf, Ice Punck Slash, and EQ. Yusuke (Haunter) is level 35 with stats of 89 52 52 94 52 83, and with moves of Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Night Shade, and Confuse Ray. Whopper (Quagsire) is level 36 with stats of 127 85 84 66 66 44, and with moves of Surf, Ice Punch, EQ, and Strength. Godpluff [it really is I-Hop] (Jumpluff) is level 36 with stats of 108 59 73 57 79 95, and with moves of Headbutt, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, and Poison Powder. Integrity (Lanturn) is level 36 with stats of 143 56 57 71 71 64, and with moves of Flail, Confuse Ray, Spark, and Surf. ZM (Xatu) is level 36 with stats of 103 69 63 79 61 87, and with moves of Fly, Future Sight, Night Shade, and Swift. My name is Konnor, I have ID #62955, and I have $77331. Next update should be around Eirika, mainly because I'm going in classic gym leader order. I'll rate how helpful my team members were at the end of this run.

Double post, but

Progress Update the #rd.

Oi, Brock was pathetic, Misty was easy, Surge was pretty easy, and Eirika was a jerk. So I did the SS Aqua stuff, the Power Plant energy stuff, and the Copycat stuff. I like how the lone Rocket guy in Kanto talks. But yeah, the water people (since I was switching to spread experience) destroyed Brock. Integrity with a bit of I-Hop beat Misty, and no, I-Hop doesn't have a grass type move yet. Yusuke battled Surge, until was beat, and then I-Hop came in and won. Eirika was a jerk because my status moves kept on missing, and she kept on getting Solarbeams and Petal Dances up until I-Hop tanked it. Oh yeah, I caught the Snorlax, I named it Billy, and gave its Leftovers to I-Hop, so that's why it can tank so well. Next update should be after Blue, though I might include Red.

Triple post, but

Progress Update the $th.

Let's see, Janine was pathetic, Sabrina was a jerk, Blaine was easy, Blue was a big jerk, and Red was fairly easy. Nobody really stood out with Janine, she just sucks. Integrity pretty much saved the day against Sabrina because she is a HP tank. The water people beat up on Blaine. Everybody helped with Blue, especially Integrity and I-Hop. After the really hard Blue fight, I got everybody up to level 55, from like the low 40s. Once I got to Red, I kinda beat him down besides that freakin' Espeon. Whopper got Pikachu, ZM got Venusaur, Integrity got Blastoise, Whopper and I-Hop got Snorlax, Integrity got Espeon after Yusuke and I-Hop went down, and Brotodile got Charizard. So yeah, Silver is done. Final team is Brotodile with stats of 173 144 143 108 112 110, and with the same moves as last time. Yusuke is level 55 with stats of 140 86 86 152 86 133, and with the same moves except replace Night Shade with Dream Eater. Whopper is level 55 with stats of 195 135 132 104 104 71, and with the same moves as last time. I-Hop is level 55 with stats of 165 95 115 90 123 148, and with the sames moves as last time except replace Poison Powder with Mega Drain. Integrity is level 55 with stats of 221 91 93 114 114 103, and with the same moves as last time except replace Flail with Take Down. ZM is level 55 with stats of 159 111 102 126 99 138, and with the same moves as last time except replace Future Sight and Swift with Confuse Ray and Psychic respectively. I am not going after the legendaries. The main reason being that I don't feel like it. Anyway, I am going to rate my team members on how useful/helpful they were throughout the run. Feraligatr>Jumpluff=Quagsire>Lanturn>Xatu>Haunter. The reason why Haunter is last is because pretty much Clair (or maybe Pryce) and afterwards it kinda became a nuisance to train/deal with. If I had put Thunder on it around the E4, it might have been better. So then, see ya until I eventually do my next PMP, which will be a while.