Help with data transfer

Hello,

I have read a lot about data transfer. I have an USA Path of radiance game which i play on an EU gamecube with a freeloader. So the safe file is on an EU memory card.

I finished the game on hard (deleted all other saves) and now want to import my data to my EU Wii Radiant Dawn.

I have my entire team on lvl 20 with lots of capped stats and an all stats maxed Sothe in this save file.

When I pick a new game it treats both my memory cards like the save is not there :(

Please tell me that the problem is not the USA - EU region, cuz i rly worked hard for this to work... (and abused the bonus xp/reset game a lot) :p

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards, Demius

Well i tried obtaining an EU path of radiance but they cost 60-100 euro's :| what is up with that.

Don't feel like free loading my Wii as well... Damn you Nintendo for your stupid region locks :(

Haha i managed to speed run the game in 16 hours (don't know if thats concidered fast) and you were right, i managed to get three additional characters on lvl 20 including Tibarn whom I gave some stat increase items so he could max something :p restarted my Radiant Dawn now and the data transfer worked fine, I guess the region thingy was the problem after all ^^