Trying to remember the name of an old Dramcast game.

Ein

So yeah.

I played a game back when I was a younger Ein. It was a top-down or helicopter view shooter like game.

Kind of like those one levels in Contra 3 that everyone likes. You know the ones.

I recall being able to upgrade your weapons by picking up ammo for said weapon and you could hold multiple types of weapons. It kind of awesome especially when you use said weapons against whatever it was you fought. I think they were machines and maybe some humanoid enemies of some sort.

I cannot recall much of it and I kinda wanna play it again since I never beat it since I got stuck in some level where some enemies kept teleporting into some room I couldn't leave.

gah What was the name of this game?! Someone should know or have an idea. ;~;

Hmm, I know a couple dreamcast shooters but not like the one youre describing.

There arent that many dreamcast games so if you searched for a list a dreamcast shooters you should be able to find it.

Gamefaqs should be able to help you.

edit: Yep go to Gamefaqs --> dreamcast --> Action --> Shooters.

You should end up with a list of 44 shooters. From there you should be able to recognize the name of the game you are looking for.

good luck.

Edited by Hawk King