So what do you do when your bored?

Gold Vanguard

Come here, try to play some video game (but not really), over think stuff and become depressed (i don't try it just comes with being bored. This also makes it worse actually as it just makes me spiral down into a bigger boredom which leads to more depression), learn some stuff, look stuff up on the internet find something mildly entertaining in the tv, etc...

Edited by SlayerX

Usually go to the university, as it has air conditioning, and go to the library to plan on what I should read next, as well as read a few hundred pages before I prepare for the two hour bus ride back home.

If I don't feel like taking the bus ride, I just go across the street for a good long swim, or read at home.

I usually don't get bored, since I'm occupied in something most of the time.

But, if I'am bored, I go outside and play some tennis, and it's kind of fun.

If I can't go outside, I play some type of board games, listen to music, study or just go to sleep.

Soon to be: physics, physics, physics. All day. :(

Same here... along with chem and calculus... and algebra...

Edited by SlayerX

Come here, try to play some video game (but not really), over think stuff and become depressed (i don't try it just comes with being bored. This also makes it worse actually as it just makes me spiral down into a bigger boredom which leads to more depression), learn some stuff.

Oh my this is basically it. :O

Well ok so I could add playing my piano to the list and 'occasionally read a book' but it sorta is about life stuff anyway so lol

watch family feud videos, the ones hosted by steve harvey. i just actually finished watching one. it's such a time drain. but it's so worth it.

outside of youtube videos? i go to the gym, go shopping, b.s. around with friends.

I play videogames, watch movies, internet videos that are interesting, read, write, walk for hours, complain about how shitty people are and how they should vore whole sheeps and others amenities I'm fond of. I hate to go out without any motivation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cruise the internet ♪

If i'm already doing that (which 9 times out of 10 I am) then i'll work on a project or post in forums. Anything to kill time.

Edited by PK Gaming