All Laguz playthrough

Knife

Here's how it goes:

-You can only use Laguz units starting on chapter 7 (or whatever the swamp chapter was). I'm not starting it from Volug's chapter, because that's almost impossible beat with him alone.

-No Beorc should be used, except for Ike and Micaiah. You can still level up the lords, otherwise they'll be the only offensive Beorc you can use. Also, if the chapter has no Laguz available, you may use the Beorc (keep in mind they won't go to endgame with you). Some exceptions to this rule are the Dawn Brigade chapters in Part 3. Part 4 onward, you may use only Laguz, no exceptions.

-Beorc can be used as meatshields/item suppliers, but make sure they do not attack or heal. They can only heal themselves via items, but not stave healing.

-On the final chapter, only bring one Laguz royal. Of course, you can't bring all the Laguz royals, then it would be too easy.

Anyone want to attempt it?

Difficulty is up to you to choose, but I recommend easy.

Edited by Knife

Here's how it goes:

-You can only use Laguz units starting on chapter 7 (or whatever the swamp chapter was). I'm not starting it from Volug's chapter, because that's almost impossible beat with him alone.

-No Beorc should be used, except for Ike and Micaiah. You can still level up the lords, otherwise they'll be the only offensive Beorc you can use. Also, if the chapter has no Laguz available, you may use the Beorc (keep in mind they won't go to endgame with you). Some exceptions to this rule are the Dawn Brigade chapters in Part 3. Part 4 onward, you may use only Laguz, no exceptions.

-Beorc can be used as meatshields/item suppliers, but make sure they do not attack or heal.

-On the final chapter, only bring one Laguz royal. Of course, you can't bring all the Laguz royals, then it would be too easy.

Anyone want to attempt it?

interesting but I'm about to finish my RD pt and then I'm getting Mario Kart Wii yay!!

A) I didn't see anything about a Laguz playthrough on this page

B) Just don't use them and hide them out of the enemy range. You could also consider getting them killed on purpose if they're a pain.

man that wouldn't be too hard I mean you get 2 healers, a light mage, 2 swordmaster, and a wind sage.

How would you get two Swordsmasters?

Also, wouldn't Sanaki (technically) be a branded?

Sanaki isn't branded. Only the firstborn is branded.

yeah, but she's forced for the endgame so she's still useable

How would you get two Swordsmasters?

Also, wouldn't Sanaki (technically) be a branded?

My guess is that he was thinking about Zihark. I am fairly sure he's just laguz friendly, not a branded.

Could be wrong. Just a guess.

My idea for a themed run is an all Green Hair playthrough.

My guess is that he was thinking about Zihark. I am fairly sure he's just laguz friendly, not a branded.

Could be wrong. Just a guess.

My idea for a themed run is an all Green Hair playthrough.

Green hair playthrough? List plz.

Actually micaiah says that there is branded girl that is always near Elincia conversation with Stefan which makes me believe that it is Lucia but idk

Actually micaiah says that there is branded girl that is always near Elincia conversation with Stefan which makes me believe that it is Lucia but idk

It's Amy, Calill and Largo's adopted daughter.

Green hair playthrough? List plz.

Sothe (I know you have to bring him, but he counts)

Aran

Muarim

Elincia

Danved

Nephenee

Oscar

Boyd

Rolf

Stefan

Renning

I'm pretty sure that's it. The only guys in the group that need babying are Muarim (next to nothing playtime) and Danved (gotta hope and pray his strength goes up.) You'd also be light on Axes, with only Boyd and Renning able to use them.

It seems like doing an all-green hair playthrough would be slaughter. I mean, you HAVE to use Ike,and all the other characters spell WIN. Aran needs a little speed training, Danved, I just hope the RNG doesn't screw me over with him, and Rolf will need to be babied a little, but all in all, this would seem more than feasible to do so. I never really used more than two axe users per playthrough( Jill and Haar, I know I'm horrible). I'm really tempted to do an all- Laguz playthrough, though I don't know how it will turn out(on Normal of course.) I may just try it on easy for entertainment.

* imagines Mordecai tearing Izuka to shreds*

It seems like doing an all-green hair playthrough would be slaughter. I mean, you HAVE to use Ike,and all the other characters spell WIN. Aran needs a little speed training, Danved, I just hope the RNG doesn't screw me over with him, and Rolf will need to be babied a little, but all in all, this would seem more than feasible to do so. I never really used more than two axe users per playthrough( Jill and Haar, I know I'm horrible). I'm really tempted to do an all- Laguz playthrough, though I don't know how it will turn out(on Normal of course.) I may just try it on easy for entertainment.

* imagines Mordecai tearing Izuka to shreds*

Buddy, if you can do an all Laguz playthrough on hard, I'll send you 20 bucks.

This sounds interesting. But it also sounds frustrating because of how short their transformations can be. I mean, I suppose there is plenty of Olivi Grass and Laguz Stones, but...*still forsees situations in which I shall throw the Wiimote on the floor during a tantrum*

But I'll still try it out some time. I've never used easy mode on RD yet, but I might have to for this one. XD

Buddy, if you can do an all Laguz playthrough on hard, I'll send you 20 bucks.

Thanks, but no thanks. I nearly punched a hole in my T.V during Part 1 1-3.

*shudders*

That was one the most challenging things I have ever done in ANY video game.

*remembers Edward taking hits on the face*

GAME OVER

I just got to chapter 6 and I must note that it is very possible for Volug to solo chapters 4-6 on his own (on easy). A tip is to use Renewal on him, he heals pretty good with his high HP. Chapter 6 onwards is gonna be cake since by that time, there will be three Laguz to use.

Note: No using Nailah.