Request: Light Rune Sprites

Safalaan

In Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword there is an item called the Light Rune that, when used, plays a little animation where it gathers light before the space becomes impassable.

I'm kind of new here but I was wondering if anyone could get me those sprites. I have looked around on a bunch of sprite related sites and have never seen it anywhere, causing me to question if it is even possible to get those sprites. I say this because there are other overworld effects that I have never seen on a sprite sheet such as the Unlock staff when it is used on a door and I'm wondering if it is just something that cannot be done.

Even information is appreciated!

They aren't objects, is the thing, so ripping 'em ruins the transparency effect, like with magic.

The entire thing is supposed to be translucent, and the dark outer pixels are lighter than the inside ones; however, the screen turns a hideously bright green when I disable all the other layers and use the item, so...iono. You'd probably have to directly rip it from the ROM rather than animGET it.

O1GM.png

They're on the first layer (Video -> Layers).

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

It seems doable, just that it's a tiny bit obscure so I'm not surprised if you can't find it.

Unfortunately, it seems to utilise some transparency, which I'm not good at handling and my loyal graphic hacker isn't around at the moment to give me tips.

EDIT

And somebody managed it a few minutes, nice : P

Edited by VincentASM

Well, if it's for nothing but looking pretty, I can fix 'em up a little and make them less derpy-looking.

herpaderpalol.png

Here we are. Iono if it's any better, but at least there's some transparency.

EDIT - Or, not. PdN, why.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·