Ike Lord Animation

Brendor

hey does anyone know where I could find the Ike animation in this video:

apparently the guy who posted the video doesn't have it anymore and doesn't know where to get it. Any help will be appreciated.

I just inserted it and realised it's not exactly the same but whatever.

yeah there is actually but there's only attack frames, no dodge or critical and besides, I JUST started learning about scripting like yesterday.

Ask Luffy to do it tongue.gif

Edited by Brendor the Brave

@Brendor All you need to do put the script through the Class Animation Creator.

Edit: I think there's a sheet in there with the BK on it, too, if anyone's interested in scripting it.

I`ve been looking for a GBA BK for quite a while. Do you have a complete sheet? I formatted/scripted the animation but it`s incomplete and over 16 colors so it lost some quality. :unsure:

in2kHFK33BgwB.gifibjipLNuzlEhUf.png

Edited by Canas

oh no you misunderstood. I need help with making scripts for my own animations not processing the pre-made scripts through feditor.

yeah there is actually but there's only attack frames, no dodge or critical and besides, I JUST started learning about scripting like yesterday.

like I said before, there are only attack frames. you could probably manipulate the frames to make some dodge magic sword and critical

edit: Canas do you think you could give me the frames and script for the BK? I might be able to do something with it and it'd be cool to have anyway

Edited by Brendor the Brave

@Brendor All you need to do put the script through the Class Animation Creator.

I`ve been looking for a GBA BK for quite a while. Do you have a complete sheet? I formatted/scripted the animation but it`s incomplete and over 16 colors so it lost some quality. :unsure:

in2kHFK33BgwB.gifibjipLNuzlEhUf.png

Ahhh, no. I have another version that's all framed already if you want, I'll PM it to you (It's 16 colors too, but the frames do need a bit of adjustment)

Ahhh, no. I have another version that's all framed already if you want, I'll PM it to you (It's 16 colors too, but the frames do need a bit of adjustment)

That would be awesome!

edit: Canas do you think you could give me the frames and script for the BK? I might be able to do something with it and it'd be cool to have anyway

I could still give it to you if you want. Though it`s transparent in all of the white areas.

/derailment

Edited by Canas