Meh, never done one. Pick my team!

Since there were (kinda) two votes each for Boyd and Jill, I think I'll boot Boyd. Since I did kinda pick him myself, and I use him all the time anyway. I might have lied about starting tonight, though. I don't know, I'll probably be up for at least another 4 hours. We'll see what happens. But I am doing Easy because... I wanna.

I'll just post stats, unless someone wants sumaries. They wouldn't be interesting anyway since it's not an LTC, or hard at all.

Edit: Ike hit 20 on Chapter 5. Stats looka-lika dis:

HP: 32

Str: 17

Mag: 6

Skill: 17

Sp: 15

Luck: 13

Def: 8

Res: 7

Edited by Roosterofdoom

Yeah, he was pretty screwed. I had to give him the dracoshield as soon as I got it. After promotion, he couldn't double anyone. Anyway, as of Chapter 21:

Ike: Level 4

HP: 37

Str: 22

Mag: 8

Skill: 21

Sp: 18

Def: 13

Res: 9

He's finally got enough Speed to start doubling, gonna start dumping my BEXP into him soon.

Mia: Level 20

HP: 35

Mag: 9

Skill: 28

Sp: 30

Luck: 27

Def: 18

Res: 15

Can't be touched. And she's got some power in that swing. Plus Wrath/Vantage combo makes her a one woman army.

Rolf: Level 20

HP: 45

Str: 25

Mag: 10

Skill: 27

Sp: 28

Luck: 18

Def: 24

Res: 11

Rolf is Rolf. Frontline unit. The man. Also can't be touced, but even if he is, it's not going to be much more than an owwie. Love Rolf.

Ilyana: Level 8

HP: 34

Str: 10

Mag: 21

Skill: 20

Sp: 24

Luck: 16

Def: 7

Res: 21

Okay, I'll admit it. I BEXP abused her to get that Speed. But to make up for it, I hardly use her. I keep her in the back as a healer, an if she can reach, I'll give her a kill. Otherwise, she stays out of the way. Forgive me?

Marcia: Level 17

HP: 40

Str: 23

Skill: 23

Def: 22

Res: 23

Not much to say. I like her. Think I'll use her more.

Jill: Level 11

HP: 38

Str: 26

Mag: 5

Skill: 22

Sp: 25

Luck: 11

Res: 8

Same as above. Minus the might use her more part. I don't hate her; I really like her. She's just not blowing my mind. I think it's the Resistance and severe weakness to bows/ballistas. Maybe trade her out with Marcia in playthroughs.

Zihark: Level 8

HP: 37

Mag: 6

Sp: 26

Luck: 17

Res: 3

Favorite class, gotta love them. He has Adept and Vantage. Also quite deadly.

Maurim: Level 17

HP: 55

Str: 28 (-3)

Mag: 4

Skill: 21 (-2)

Sp: 20 (-1)

Luck: 12

Def: 20 (-1)

Res: 11 (-1)

Were the Demi Band stats necessary? I don't think so. Very surprised by how much I'm using him this run... I don't know, it's weird.

Shinon: Level 11

HP: 39

Sp: 19

Luck: 12

Def: 12

Res: 10

Despite being my 2nd favorite class, just don't like him. For the obvious reasons.

Tanith:

HP: 34

Str: 16

Def: 16

Res: 14

I remember my first few playthroughs of this game, I always tried to use Tanith for some reason. And she always took an arrow to the face and I always thought: "Oh well."

Tormod: Level 2

HP: 31

Str: 5

Mag: 20

Sp: 14

Luck: 10

Def: 11

Res: 19

Tormod's a'ight. Love the Celerity, though. He's my mage while Ilyana's my healer.

Brom: Level 8

See bases.

Get out, Brom.

Everyone is getting super Strength-Blessed... It's weird.

You're not using Brom? I thought that was kinda the whole point of pmu's.

He's my next (and last) project. Gonna get him promoted, then get him on the field by Chapter 24 at the latest. Honestly, kinda forgot about him until recently, but then I worked on Shinon... My bad.

Done. Here are the final stats. In order of kills, everyone is 20/20 except Brom and Nasir.

Nasir: 2 Kills?, Level 18. Fell in Endgame.

I tried to get him to 20, but with his atrocious movement, he only took out maybe 2 enemies. I made a big mistake and left him in front of Ashnard, untransformed because for some reason I forgot he can attack indirectly. He got doubled and died. Whoops.

Brom: 1 Kill, Level 2 General

Mag: 5

Skill: 16

Sp: 21

Luck: 4

Def: 21

Res: 12

BEXP abuse again. I really needed him to get some Speed. But in doing so, I completely forgot about Skill and he turned out terrible. Sorry. I tried. But that one kill was against a Swordmaster in Chapter 25, so that's cool? He got two hits with only about a 30%.

Lucia: 13 Kills

Str: 20

Mag: 14

Sp: 27

Luck: 17

Res: 11

I didn't think I was going to do so well with her. She still turned out fragile as a light bulb, and before the energy drop, she was hitting people with a Q-Tip, but I got her some kills.

Tormod: 30 Kills

HP: 43

Str: 7

Mag: 30

Res: 27

Tormod turned out really good, should've used him sooner. Oh well.

Tanith: 33 Kills

HP: 40

Str: 21

Mag: 13

Skill: 26

Luck: 23

Def: 19

Res: 16

Tanith is bad. Had to hold her hand towards the end, but she was good for a while I guess. She got the other Energy Drop.

Maurim: 42 Kills

HP: 60

Str: 32

Mag: 4

Res: 12

If he had more defense, I'd be a bigger fan. However, he also fell off towards the end.

Shinon: 46 Kills

HP: 47

Mag: 11

Skill: 30

Luck: 14

Res: 14

Not as good as Rolf. Nowhere near as good as Rolf. Most kills were from the beginning.

Ilyana: 51 Kills

Str: 12

Mag: 29

Skill: 25

Def: 10

Res: 25

She was reliable, but far too fragile. Altough essential in taking out Dragons, and for a healer.

Zihark: 60 Kills

Str: 24

Mag: 8

Skill: 29

Luck: 20

Def: 17

Res: 4

Zihark is one of my favorite units. Part of my dream team. I guess the only reason I didn't use him more was to make room for everyone else I've never used. One of the top 3 Swordmasters in the series.

[Top 5]

Jill: 79 Kills

HP: 45

Str: 27

Mag: 7

Luck: 14

Def: 25

Sticking with previous comment. Although she was much more useful Endgame.

Mia: 94 Kills

HP: 35

Luck: 27

Def: 18

Not as good as Zihark, but overall a good unit. One of my favorite characters for her supports, though. She's insane and I love her.

Marcia: 101 Kills

HP: 42

Skill: 25

Def: 23

Res: 23

Her Rolf support was cute. She herself was one of the best units this time around, for her incredible Defense an Resistance stats. Once she got the Full Gaurd, I used her for a crowd-buster. Attract all the enemies to one spot, then drop them like flies. Awh yeah.

Rolf: 113 Kills

HP: 52

Res: 13

What can I say. I don't know why everyone hates on Rolf. He may not help much in LTC's, and take a lot of work to train, but he's well worth it. He was my go-to guy. Anytime a big threat got close, Rolf was the Vangaurd to take it out, then move on to the next foe. Favorite series unit.

Ike: 127 Kills

HP: 59

Str: 26

Skill: 27

Def: 23

His speed did that all on its own, and I only gave him one Dracoshield to up that Defense. Hardly used him after promotion. BEXP dumped, mostly. I guess all the kills came from the beginning.

Overall, this wasn't a bad run. I mostly enjoyed it, except for a few characters.

Rolf: 113 Kills

HP: 52

Res: 13

What can I say. I don't know why everyone hates on Rolf. He may not help much in LTC's, and take a lot of work to train, but he's well worth it. He was my go-to guy. Anytime a big threat got close, Rolf was the Vangaurd to take it out, then move on to the next foe. Favorite series unit.

I'd say that Rolf geting a lot of hate probably has a lot to do with the fact that he joins underleveled with horrid bases. BEXP might help, but unfortunately, many other units who join around the same time as, or later than him would also like BEXP to get going. I might not be completely right, but that's just how I see it.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Shame about your feelings on Tanith. She is fragile but Reinforce is a fantastic skill for luring ballistas away from your other units, and baiting enemy reinforcements. Her strength lags compared to Marcia but I never found her bad. She also makes great use of the flame lance to toast beast laguz. Oh well.