Best/Worst in the Series Round 154

NinjaMonkey

FE11 ( on H5 no warpskip / geosphere aboos) is best. It's worth the title of Hardest chapter.

Worst...fe8, so EZ.

Nominating, b/w Fire Emblem Non-perf Legendary/oneofakind unique weapon

Edited by Elieson

Best: FE4. You have the entire remaining army of the Lopt Empire sent at you, totaling 3-4 Holy Weapon wielders (kill or recruit Arione changes this) from multiple sides of the map. Well designed, well paced, and challenging for new players.

Worst: FE6. Final boss, built up as this huge dragon of kill you horribly... wait, she has no ranged counter? None? And a completely unleveled Roy 3-shots her? With no stat gains except promotion bonuses? With random fodder dragons as the enemies? ... Whose idea was this chapter/character design?

Best: FE4

Mostly because it's long. Most final chapters are rather short and basic and consist of killing just the final boss and a few "Elite" guards, I enjoy the ones like FE1/3/11 and FE9 (And of course my vote, FE4) where it's a full chapter.

Worst: FE8 Part 2

The part with Lyon is pretty typical and isn't too bad (Easy yes, but not bad). The part with the Demon King lasts one turn and is much more boring then FE6 which is also pathetic (At least Idoun has a story and better battle music).

Also I nominate...

Least/Most Ugliest Generic Boss (2)
Edited by Camus The Dark Knight