Tell me what games to buy.

Roosterofdoom

If this is still going on, I recommend you give Red Faction 2 a pass unless you're pretty desperate for some FPS action. It's just not particularly good.

If this is still going on, I recommend you give Red Faction 2 a pass unless you're pretty desperate for some FPS action. It's just not particularly good.

Actually, I didn't get it. I still plan too, though. I love the first one. I like the arcade-y shooters. Half-Life, Timesplitters, etc. I'm mostly getting it because it's $0.34.

yeah. it's worth $0.34.

I suppose my problem was I played Guerilla before I played the first ones and that just made them seem incredibly lackluster.

Nigga what? RF2 had some of the best multiplayer around when it came out. My pals and I used to play it all the time. The guns are pretty cool and diverse enough to make use of each fun enough, and the arenas were cool and fairly varied.

Nobody vouched for Silent Hill 3, welp. I highly suggest you buy that at some point if you still have a mind for it, it's one of the best games in the series. Though really anything 1-4 is pretty much going to be awesome

Sunshine is definitely the other one from that list that I'd suggest, good thing you already ordered it~ That game is so fun (and pretty hard sometimes actually :V)

*inhales*

PS2:

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2

Devil Summoner 1 & 2

Persona 3 & 4

Tales of the Abyss

-------

PS1:

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Final Fantasy IX and VII

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Final Fantasy Tactics

Chrono Cross

-------

Xbox 360:

Dragon Age Origins

Blue Dragon

-----

Nobody vouched for Silent Hill 3, welp. I highly suggest you buy that at some point if you still have a mind for it, it's one of the best games in the series. Though really anything 1-4 is pretty much going to be awesome

Sunshine is definitely the other one from that list that I'd suggest, good thing you already ordered it~ That game is so fun (and pretty hard sometimes actually :V)

Yeah, I'm going to buy all of them eventually. One or two a week. just really could not decide what to get first. Next week, it's Makai Kingdom and Red Faction. after that, Air Ride and something I haven't decided yet.