why does ashera have an SS in strike?

That's like asking why the BK has SS (I think, or some kind of high rank) in Axes. Even though he can use them for the short time you have him, why would you?

That's like asking why the BK has SS (I think, or some kind of high rank) in Axes. Even though he can use them for the short time you have him, why would you?

He had an S in Lances not Axes.

And for the short time I have him I gave him a Great Lance just to see the Animation.

I think she has staff powers because intelligent systems thought they could fuck with people who cared enough about it to make a topic on some random Fire Emblem fansite or something.

Yeah I wondered that about Ashera as well

Same here. At first, I thought this was going to be extremely hard, because I thought she could attack with any type of magic at any given time, or just simply strike you if your defense is low. Anyways, I'm glad they decided not to implement that option (or maybe they didn't think of it at all..... just joking)

Same here. At first, I thought this was going to be extremely hard, because I thought she could attack with any type of magic at any given time, or just simply strike you if your defense is low. Anyways, I'm glad they decided not to implement that option (or maybe they didn't think of it at all..... just joking)

maybe they just put it there like all of those lines for enlisted personel in the army to show off.

maybe they just put it there like all of those lines for enlisted personel in the army to show off.

Don't be dissin' the army foo!!!!

On a more serious note, Fox is probably right. It's just there to screw with us. I guess we could visit IS and get the answers ourselves..... as a matter of fact,

PAIN AND AGONY, TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP

Pain: where's the food,boss?

Here you go, you scoundrels, just shut up for the rest of the trip.

*Oliver is shown streaming tears, graveling for mercy*

Agony: are you sure this guy is in season? I mean, look at him. He's FAT.

I'm sure you guys have had worse.

Pain: yeah, you're right. that pink cow was nothing but blubber and armor, although it was one of the easier meals we've had.

Oliver: Please spare me! I am the only remaining protector of beauty left! To kill me is madness!

Well maybe we wouldn't have to if IS didn't screw your stats up. We all have to make sacrifices sometimes for the greater good. May I do the honors?

*pulls out a turkey baster*

Not even Bianchi can save you now.

Oliver: Help, anyone please!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Donatello

Don't be dissin' the army foo!!!!

On a more serious note, Fox is probably right. It's just there to screw with us. I guess we could visit IS and get the answers ourselves..... as a matter of fact,

PAIN AND AGONY, TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP

Pain: where's the food,boss?

Here you go, you scoundrels, just shut up for the rest of the trip.

*Oliver is shown streaming tears, graveling for mercy*

Agony: are you sure this guy is in season? I mean, look at him. He's FAT.

I'm sure you guys have had worse.

Pain: yeah, you're right. that pink cow was nothing but blubber and armor, although it was one of the easier meals we've had.

Oliver: Please spare me! I am the only remaining protector of beauty left! To kill me is madness!

Well maybe we wouldn't have to if IS didn't screw your stats up. We all have to make sacrifices sometimes for the greater good. May I do the honors?

*pulls out a turkey baster*

Not even Bianchi can save you now.

Oliver: Help, anyone please!!!!!!!!!!

D:

i shall save you, Oliver!

*annihilates Pain and Agony*

No one shall harm the protector of beauty!

Edited by Hikari

D:

i shall save you, Oliver!

*annihilates Pain and Agony*

No one shall harm the protector of beauty!

Ha, you're too late! I've already arrived at IS headquarters! Oliver was just an unnecessary pawn waiting to be discarded once I achieved my goal! I will find the answers to my inquiries!

* waits in line*

Clerk: Hello, how may I help you?

Um, yes, I would like to meet with the chief developer of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn please?

Clerk: Oh, I'm so sorry, our visiting hours are over. Please come back tomorrow.

*ponders for a moment*

Clerk: Are you all right sir?

Yes ma'am, thank you for asking. I'll just return tomorrow.

Clerk: We hope to see you again!

*exits promptly, then proceeds to an undisclosed area*

* pays Fireman 10,000 gold*

You know what to do. Don't fail me this time.....

I'm serious about the secret Laguz form. If you kill her with someone other than Ike 100 times, she turns into a Phoenix and maxes every stat at 50.

You heard it from me first.

Psh. Been there, done that.