i got rly sad rly fast

Maji

So, I was outside, reading in the front lawn because my room smelt like paint, right? Then, I look over, and what did I see? Well, my ghetto neighbour for one who has like a billion yappy dogs, and who once got a fine for burning trash in her backyard, but also her new boyfriend. A tall, muscular, tanned, very handsome Native American man, and it made me really sad. Twenty-three years on this planet, and I got married to a girl at day care when I was four, went on a fake date with my friend when I was in grade eight to scare some girls away, went to some guy's house/his grandma's basement in high school and decided to call my friend when I "went to the bathroom" to come pick me up because he went from a nice ACTUAL first date to a creepy "don't worry, no one will know", and I have yet to even go on a date with someone without having to plan for emergency helicopter lifts/other things yet.

So, other than sadpaint my room (a dark blue) today, and ponder if I'm going to be a spinster later on with eighty-eight cats, that is what I did today, university in less than two weeks, yay!

EDIT: And got kissed by a girl with bad breath in grade 5 who then moved to another town, and I never saw or heard from her again

Edited by Maji

I know, I work with a bunch of high schoolers, and they all at one point asked me what high school I go to, eternal child looks!

I also like to make delirious, sad love stories at 3am, I regret nothing.~~~

Not going in your window blocked van though, despite the candy being offered

My van would have windows because I hate not being able to see outside and I wouldn't offer candy to you, especially not for sexual favours.

Do not flatter yourself little boy who is no longer cute.