Salutations

Athaegeon

Greetings! I'm Athaegeon. I was first introduced to the Fire Emblem series through Blazing Sword, sometime in my early high school years. I've since been "acquainted" with Path of Radiance and The Sacred Stones. I've been curious about rom hacking using Fire Emblem as a medium; I've always been something of a story teller, typically through either running D&D campaigns for friends, writing story for games in various incarnations of RPG Maker, or writing short stories. I'm interested in learning more, and willing to take advice and especially criticism.

As per my Fire Emblem interests in general? Well, Blazing Sword is my favorite as I played it a lot in my school days. My favorite characters from said game are the cheery trickster Matthew, and the comically sarcastic Erk. Despite this, I find myself more using Canas. I'm not 100% sure why either, but he is a character that I latched onto as a kid and still hold on to. Even when he goes 6-7 Levels without a single Magic Growth. Meanwhile, my Florina gets 6-7 Strength Growths in a row. Ngh.

I'm hoping to learn and meet some interesting people, while also expanding my knowledge of a series that I've quite come to enjoy!