SSBB Draft

PKL

Wolf and Donkey Kong.

To check, since last round is in reverse, this round Momentai will only pick one - or more precicely doesn't get two subsequent picks - and I will pick only one on the last round?

Edited by Time to change my name :D

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolf and Donkey Kong.

To check, since last round is in reverse, this round Momentai will only pick one - or more precicely doesn't get two subsequent picks - and I will pick only one on the last round?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, not my turn, thanks. xP

Edited by Momentai~

"Just to be clear, PKL is currently named CR-S0I , and you are MmmKALL, right?"

Yeah, that's the guy, and I'm mmKALLL but for some reason MmmKALL has become a fad. Seriously. There are three 'L's at the end, but it appears as if nobody cares about that.. .. :Nino:

"Just to be clear, PKL is currently named CR-S0I , and you are MmmKALL, right?"

Yeah, that's the guy, and I'm mmKALLL but for some reason MmmKALL has become a fad. Seriously. There are three 'L's at the end, but it appears as if nobody cares about that.. .. :Nino:

I know people should stop calling me Knife.

I need Fox.

With so many of my mains chosen, I feel kinda hard pressed to decide... give me a few minutes then I'll edit this post with my choice.

Edit: Mukyu, I haven't much experience with any of them... I guess Wario will have to do

Edited by Lieutenant Colonel Kalas

Alright, I'll be going to the library (INTERNET YEAH) at about 1:15, but when I get back at about 2:45 4:20 pm (All PST) I'll be free to take you guy's challenges.

Edit: Wow, that took longer than I thought. W/e., I'm here and I accept challenges right now.

DAMN YOU CR-S0I FOR HAVING A TERRIFYINGLY SIMILAR NAME TO SOMEONE ELSE! you also made me double post JUST FOR THAT, I CHALLENGE YOU!... Right after i wash some cars and earn money! After that, YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE THAT I'LL CHALLENGE YOU!