Forest from the Sky

jbsjhn

A forest is an area with a high density of trees. There are many definitions of a forest, based on various criteria. Forests can be found in all regions capable of sustaining tree growth, at altitudes up to the tree line, except where natural fire frequency is too high.

Boreal forests occupy the subarctic zone and are generally evergreen and coniferous. Temperate zones support both broadleaf deciduous forests. Tropical and subtropical forests include tropical and subtropical moist forests, tropical and subtropical dry forests, and tropical and subtropical coniferous forests. Forests can also be classified more specifically based on the climate and the dominant tree species present.

--------------------

jbsjohn

Social Media Marketing

A forest is an area with a high density of trees. There are many definitions of a forest, based on various criteria. Forests can be found in all regions capable of sustaining tree growth, at altitudes up to the tree line, except where natural fire frequency is too high.

Boreal forests occupy the subarctic zone and are generally evergreen and coniferous. Temperate zones support both broadleaf deciduous forests. Tropical and subtropical forests include tropical and subtropical moist forests, tropical and subtropical dry forests, and tropical and subtropical coniferous forests. Forests can also be classified more specifically based on the climate and the dominant tree species present.

--------------------

jbsjohn

Social Media Marketing

DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!

the link on his/her/its sig has a nice song......

I agree. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

* Pays Fireman 10,000 gold*

Geez, I'm starting to run low on funds. In retrospect, traveling halfway around the world to visit IS wasn't such a good idea. Well, I guess there's only one thing left to do.....

VOLUG, WE'RE GOING GEM HUNTING!!!!!!!

* grabs water canteens and leashes*

Volug: Get that thing away from me.

Oh, the statue finally speaks! Maybe if you had spoke up a little sooner you wouldn't be in this debacle

Volug: The merchant told me I would be adopted by a noble, living the life of luxury.

You think a noble would ever want you? (Thank you Fireman)

Volug: What?

Don't question me!

* brings out cattle prods*

Narrator: And thus, Laguz slavery continues....