Round 63 SF Splicing Comp

Amelia

Yeah...Bacon...no one's interested in hearing about your oral moistening of Amelia's keister...so keep that to yourself.

Uncalled for and irrelevant.

Try to at least show a bit of respect to people.

Yeah... boner... no one's interesting in hearing about your overall complaints of women... so keep that to yourself.

Same thing goes~

This is not the place for snarky or crude comments so time to drop it.

He replies to my post to say something unrelated to the topic,

I reply to him and I get in trouble, but he doesn't?

eCut, you suck as a mod. Stop playing favorites already, shit. There shouldn't be double standards.

I hardly chose favourites, as I said the same thing I said to you applied to Eric. You can ask him yourself. You have ZERO idea of anyone's punishment but your own, yet you ignorantly use that as an excuse that I "suck" as a mod, and am playing favourites. Warnings and reports are not something I am allowed to talk about.

This is the not the first time you have called me out, do you truly not get how this works? There is RULE not to publicly call out staff. Tangerine herself has already commented about this to you. If you feel I am unfit as a mod then how about you man up and try to write a well-thought out ticket instead of blindly throwing around accusations to which you have no proof. That is what the ticket system is for.

Your immature little comment is not only insubordinate, rude, and publicly calling out staff, but it is all spam, off-topic, and irrelevant.

Do not test me further.

Now, the next person who makes an off-topic reply in this topic will be swiftly issued a warning.

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East