Realm of the Mad God

Esme

So wait, you're bipolar?

yes

wait no stop asking god you're so annoying!

no wait dont go I need you

i hate you!

i need you!

i hate you!

what

Honestly, I purposely switched the chat key further away so I don't press it by accident. o.o

That seems like a good idea, but all I need to do is to not scramble for keys when I'm in danger. I also need to use a little foresight so to avoid bad situations.

I'm doing well with my new sorcerer so far. In fact, I've almost filled up the first fame bar with him!

Edited by Esme

No class requires 200 fame to unlock. xD Just level 20 is required. And I'm almost at 400 fame on my crap trickster. :D

Ah, that sucks, because I once got to level 19 on an archer.

Oh also maybe I'm wrong about this, but I feel like I recognize you from when I first joined, so welcome back.

Edited by L1049

Yeah, thanks to DUPING.

Hopefully the devs will fix it in the next update.

also those stupid bots advertising their russian rotmg hacking websites

It's pretty much too late to turn back, a friend of mine has gotten several ammies at a twentieth of the price pre-collapse simply because of duping. I'm fiarly sure he's not the only one who has managed this. I'm too lazy to play for the most part but maybe I'll give it a shot.

HOLY SLOTHS NINJA CLASS

You guys like it? I think it's pretty cool.

>dat speedy effect

>dat NINJA STAR

Pretty cool in my opinion!

I forgot to mention that you have to access the ninja class from the Kongregate website.

Apparently, they paid Kabam (the current owners of ROTMG) to have the ninja class on their site first, which is pretty stupid. We'll just have to deal with it if we want to play that class, though.

Its strengths are in SPD, DEX, and ATK. Katanas have range that's shorter than daggers, but longer than swords.