Gender Change Competition -- Round 12

Mew

fBkm2.png

Da+Rules.jpg

As sanctioned by the Shepard:

-You may use any spriting technique, means splicing, semi- and full-customizing; try to maintain the original sprites' look however.

-You may use the character's original colors or similar colors, limit is 15 colors + background (if the original character has less than 15 colors, you may choose the remaining colors yourself). Use either FE7 or FE8 colors, don't mix them up. Also, you can change a character's skin color if you wish.

-One mug per member, you may change your entry as long as it is only a fixed version, not a completely different sprite.

-Any size allowed, the sprite isn't limited to hack-box-size (meaning half- or full-bodies are allowed as well.)

-Winner is chosen by voting, and as usual, don't vote for yourself. The winner may also choose the next character.

-The Winner also opens the new Topic. If he/she doesn't want to, he/she can send me a PM and I'll take care of it.

-Feel free to use whichever games' sprite style you wish, albeit FE5 or FE10!

Deadline: October 1st (the best month)

I'm a little scared of what female Geitz will look like

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speeeeeed submission! (Edit: It's a Splice btw)

gina-1.png

And she shall be Jean.

Woo best sprite style. This is awesome.

I'll wait til one more entry comes in, then we can vote :3 And yeah lol I keep forgetting to check back on this because I too am dealing with midterms around now

• 2 weeks later...