Your favourite Lords

Murdok Dracul

67 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Lords

Lyn: I guess I just like female swordmasters.

Hector: he's just epic. no more reason needed

Epraim: Soldiers are one of my favorite classes, and he's kind of the first we get, and he's good.

Ike: we like Ike, 'cause he fights for his friends. and he has a great storyline and he's a great unit.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add that I've started playing Gaiden and I already love Cellica based simply on the 8-bit fierceness of her battle sprite wub.gif Also, swords + magic = love.

I personally like 4 lords.

Marth: He's the one that started it all, and he has a huge legacy come FE13. Plus, the little bits of personality we get with FE11 make him into a character I like. If only I knew what his personality is like in FE12.

Roy and Eliwood: I kind of like the story these two made together. Eliwood is especially cool, since he handles what he's dealt (for lack of a better term) in FE7 very well.

Ike: He is awesome. His stats are godly, and he has a great personality. He could have grown a little more in the interim between FE9 and FE10, but he's still cool.

I just voted for one lord, and, actually, it's evident :D

av-1301.png

Basically because my favorite class are those based on magic. I find her graceful, she's different, has a beautiful silver-hair. I love her <3.

I also like Lyn and Ike, but they aren't my favorite.