DUDE, I don't know how to DRIVE!

Momo

Monthly car note payments, insurance fees, registration fees, maintenance costs, gas costs, etc.

BEING RAINED ON AT A BUS STOP WITH NO SHELTER BUT THE BUS IS LATE SO YOU DONT WANT TO WALK THE DISTANCE NECESSARY TO GET UNDER GOOD SHELTER BECAUSE YOURE WORRIED YOU WONT MAKE IT BACK TO THE BUS STOP

BEING RAINED ON AT A BUS STOP WITH NO SHELTER BUT THE BUS IS LATE SO YOU DONT WANT TO WALK THE DISTANCE NECESSARY TO GET UNDER GOOD SHELTER BECAUSE YOURE WORRIED YOU WONT MAKE IT BACK TO THE BUS STOP

man up, you're not made out of sugar, you won't melt.

A bus driver once didn't notice me and a friend, running behind it trying to catch up to it before it came to our stop. The guy never even looked in our direction. A man who was biking a bit ahead of us tried to gesture at the bus driver, towards us, but the driver just gave him the 'sup nod, drove to the stop, and left us a block behind.

Such is the pain a bus driver must face- they only inconvenience a commuter uncounted dozens of times, anonymity their only shield, and they lose a customer forever. Such a shame.

Haha no I can drive now, now who's passing who ya jerk

WHO'S PASSING WHO NOW

Edited by Rehab

man up, you're not made out of sugar, you won't melt.

Ya I guess you like arriving to work, an appointment, a social gathering, etc soaking wet because even with a raincoat and an umbrella, your legs/shoes got soaked.

(also my last post was sarcastic, though it is an actual concern.) Or an unexpected storm soaking you totally. Or, you had a backpack, or even baked goods or something that you really don't want soaked, but it got wet.

OR WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR UMBRELLA TO YOUR WOMENZ BECAUSE YOU ARE A MALE CHAUVINIST (OK i only did this once, and there was a bus shelter, but it was already full).

(Oh also I love public transit, it's just more fun to ride then to drive.)

Edited by L1049