If RD had actual support conversations...

Dily

...what would they actually say? Everyone always says they want things like "I want an Ike X Mia ending!" and "A Zihark X Ilyana support would be awesome!" but no one hypothesizes as to what these would actually say or what the conversations would be about. So, I would like to hear some ideas. Here are some of Mine:

Spoilers will probably be rampant throughout the topic

Ike X Mia ending

"After the world returned to normal, Ike and Mia settled in Crimea. However, before a relationship could develop, they accidentally killed each other sparring."

(The way the info conversation went early in part three was kind of scary between them. Poor Rhys :lol: )

I always imagined a Zihark X Ilyana support would go similar to the following:

Zihark finally approaches Ilyana and demands to know why she's always taking and never giving. Through some slick manipulation and a little sniffling Ilyana turns the subject and Zihark ends up making food for her again. Realizing he's been had, Zihark approaches her with a deal. If Ilyana can go a whole day making her own food instead of scavenging off others, he'll cook her food for a month. She doesn't make it. Through some slick manipulation and a little sniffling, Ilyana turns the subject and Zihark ends up making food for her again.

So, got any other fun ideas?

Elincia and Ike

Ike: Well, Your Majesty. Shall we be off?

Elincia: Yes, let us. To Crimea. To our homeland.

Ike

After helping his queen restore peace to Crimea, Prince Ike again abdicated his title, still preferring the life of a common mercenary to that of a queen's consort.

Soren and Pelleas

Silent Master of Winds - Soren

At former King Pelleas' invitation, Soren lent his brilliant mind to Daein. Some said that his tactical genius rivaled that of Ashnard himself...

That's all I can think of for now.

Edited by Paper Jam

I wish RD had supports.

*sigh*

There's just too many charaters. But at least they gave it a shot

How about these endings?

A standard one I think everyone would like:

Soren X Stefan

"After the world had settled again, Soren left with his new found branded kin and helped develop the first mixed-race nation."

One that exists, yet I thought it would be good to revise it:

Astrid X Makalov

"After rebeling against her noble upbringing and marrying a deadbeat, Astrid divorced Makalov and took all he had remaining. It is estimated that Makalov will never pay off the debt." :D

Elincia X Tibarn

"At Reyson's request, Tibarn left the newly restored kingdom of Serenes and married Queen Elincia. To this day, he still gripes about losing his laguz powers"

Soren X Sanaki

"After discovering his royal heritage, Soren marries Sanaki in order to solidify the treaties between Daein, Bengion, and Goldoa. "A marriage of convenience," the public states."

Micaiah X Ike

"Despite their differences, Micaiah unites with General Ike. "I'm supposed to be the father of his children!" Sothe objects."

Perhaps I'll think of more later...

Elincia X Tibarn

"At Reyson's request, Tibarn left the newly restored kingdom of Serenes and married Queen Elincia. To this day, he still gripes about losing his laguz powers"

Micaiah X Ike

"Despite their differences, Micaiah unites with General Ike. "I'm supposed to be the father of his children!" Sothe objects."

I like these two. Very much. XD

But to have a serious Ike-Micaiah one, she'd probably end up leaving with him. She once said in an info conversation that at one time she had planned to leave the continent, anyway.

I'd also like a bunch of other endings, including the ones above, though I have no idea what the endings would say. XD

Such as Ike x Lethe, Zihark x Ilyana, Sothe x Astrid, Sanaki x Tormod, Shinon x Lyre, Gatrie x Tree in a Skirt...

But to have a serious Ike-Micaiah one, she'd probably end up leaving with him. She once said in an info conversation that at one time she had planned to leave the continent, anyway.

This.

I'd also like a bunch of other endings, including the ones above, though I have no idea what the endings would say. XD

Such as Ike x Lethe, Zihark x Ilyana, Sothe x Astrid, Sanaki x Tormod, Shinon x Lyre, Gatrie x Tree in a Skirt...

WIN

Double win.

Zihark x Ilyana, Shinon x Lyre, Gatrie x Tree in a Skirt...

All for the epic win (especially the last one)

BoydxMia

"From the beginning of dawn till set, Boyd and Mia constantly dual head on, against his own will. Even when asking for her hand in marriage, he nearly loses his fingers presenting the ring. Boyd is now known throughout Tellius as the one armed Reaver, making Largo's injuries pale in comparison."

Lotsa epic lol/win.

Gatrie and Lyre

"After having his face nearly scratched off when he proposed to Lyre, Gatrie learned his lesson about chasing women. Lyre later apologized for losing her temper, but she never did accept."

Shinon and Gatrie

"Shinon died laughing after putting a skirt on a tree and watching Gatrie try to talk to it."

(There we go.)

Somebody write a LuciaXJanaff ending.

Shinon X Lyre

Shinon could never figure out how he had gotten so close to a laguz...but looking at Lyre,his peacefully sleeping newlywed wife,he really didn't care.

Probably really bad,but I couldn't think of anything else T-T.

Ty,Oh and here is your Janaff X Lucia one

Janaff finally convinced Lucia into marriage,but she quickly broke it off.When asked why,she responded... "I was married to a girl..."

Probably bad,but I was referencing the Janaff is a girl thread lol :lol:

Somebody write a LuciaXJanaff ending.

I'd love to see this. It was one of my favourite pairings in FE9. I mean, they practically predicted everything in RD. Then I played the game with a Lucia-Janaff PoR support and nothing special happened. On top of that, someone lied on Wikipedia and said that they'd get a special ending. WIKI LIED TO ME AGAIN DAMMIT. XD