Post your picture

Rehab

Yeah, I'm just giving credit where it's due...

But seriously, if you enjoy the movie so much, tell everybody else (who isn't reading it already) to read it. We have a disturbing lack of audience.

Yeah it seems that its just Me song Princess You Fireman and Serene who's reading it. I think maybe Des and Cym.

*remembers how Lyle cries for everyone to read his stories*

LYLE! READ THE MOVIE! ITS AWESUM AND HAS A 5 YEAR OLD SOREN FLYING A JET! AND NEAR IS IN IT!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it seems that its just Me song Princess You Fireman and Serene who's reading it. I think maybe Des and Cym.

Freohr too. I think Knife's also reading it, not sure.

LYLE! READ THE MOVIE! ITS AWESUM AND HAS A 5 YEAR OLD SOREN FLYING A JET! AND NEAR IS IN IT!

IT ALSO HAS A RANDOM HERON!

None of that really appeals to me.

None of that really appeals to me.

Theres obviously more duh! Like me and serene and simon fighting a wave of demons and serene has the genius Idea of throwing his scythe to the other side of the room. And batman committing suicide and princess having a deathnote!

Freohr too. I think Knife's also reading it, not sure.

IT ALSO HAS A RANDOM HERON!

Actually I am reading it. I just don't comment on stories because I find it pointless (and annoying) for the writer to hear something generic like "Yay, awesome chapter". But do know I read it.

Actually I am reading it. I just don't comment on stories because I find it pointless (and annoying) for the writer to hear something generic like "Yay, awesome chapter". But do know I read it.

I like what you do knife(although I do like having ppl say "good chapter" just so I know in my head that ppl are reading but my things usually have something in it that will make ppl go "O_O WHOA" or something.) you read a good amount and then sum up what you have read so far.

As I said in a previous post, I just thought it was funny so I did it. Yes it was for some laughs. (Although if it were up to me it would have said EPIC FAIL instead or FACE PALM but it was Branded's idea so meh.)Dont worry we dont hate you. We're just in awe at the epic fail. Like the night I might of had the most epic fail of all time in the forest when I posted a yaoi pic for Princess. Fireman and Nightmare and Serene and others poked fun at me for it and I didnt go "YOU ALL HATE ME!" Hell they even made fun of me for it in their story(which you should read) when Geveanni read my diary. I found it to be funny. You need to be able to just laugh at yourself for the failures you've had and go "Yeah that was pretty stupid huh?"

*starts whistling "innocently"*

<_ < >_ > :D

Same here. I don't usually comment unless I have something unique to say.

I actually thought you were a girl until I read about your girl troubles. That confused me....

Same for BLS....and someone else.

Rofl, no worries. I get that a lot. Usually because I'm usually rather literate and use somewhat decent grammar when I want to. And the chicks in my sig and avy. No one can establish that I'm a perverted fan boy and assume I'm a chick. XD

Whoo, that means a lot coming from you. Group high five, guys!

*high five*

I'm kinda dissapointed that I'm the only Latino guy here.

Don't Worry Dude Your Not The Only One Anymore