Post your picture

Rehab

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyle what I said was a joke to make you feel bad, I didn't expect it to work so well.

You don't look a damn thing like me, I'm much better looking.

Lol. It's all good. I was joking to.

IMG_0044.jpg

Yeah I look kinda ugly demonic. Cuz my sister had the briliant idea of taking a picture of me while i was brawling.

Normally I would NEVER post my pic but You guys are different for some reason. :lol:

People here are much more trustworthy IMO. It doesn't seem like anyone here is a cerial killer.

Lol. It's all good. I was joking to.

People here are much more trustworthy IMO. It doesn't seem like anyone here is a cerial killer.

I have pics where I have a much nicer(non full of killing intent) expression on but its from when I was like.........in 10th grade(I detest cameras XD)

Who?

Some kid who registered for 1 day. The kid who everyone said they disliked his avatar........or personal pic. I forgot. And his interest was "Getting Head" even though he was 12. Everyone was like " <_< .........fail."

Some kid who registered for 1 day. The kid who everyone said they disliked his avatar........or personal pic. I forgot. And his interest was "Getting Head" even though he was 12. Everyone was like " <_< .........fail."

Oh yea.

Anyway, I really would like to know what Hikari thinks of me. *Gets Self-Concious again.* Cause if she thinks I'm ugly, my life=fail. Well, at least my life in the forest. I'm sure I can find someone IRL who'd go out with me.

Actually, now that I think about it, that pic I put up sorta resembles my avatar. Just a little. Mostly the eyes.