Is Sariya and Tiki the "closest" to Canon Pairings with MU?

GamingPandas

Anyone else see multiple games coming from multiple timelines in this game?

That'd just overly complicate things for no reason. As far as canon goes, I think that If we get a sequel, one of three things will happen:

it'll happen immediately afterwards, and use this game's save data for pairings and children;

It'll happen immediately afterwards, and won't use this game's support data, so basically no pairings will be canon, aside from maybe Krom's. Chidren characters likely will pop up in gaiden chapters again after you make the pairings again in the new game.

Or... 3, it'll happen a long time after this game and specific pairings will be utterly irrelevant.

Edited by NeonZ

As for Tiki and Nono, they're, obviously, very, very old. It always makes me wonder exactly what they're really thinking; how much of their persona is a mask covering up the darkness and the grief they hold from all of the people they lost over the centuries-

And I always wonder how they aren't so formal to humans especially since centeries ago they've slaughtered their dragonkin during Anri's time. Even though this was the fault of Medith after humans disgusted him of how humans looked down upon his race, so he formed up the Doluna Empire and enslaved humanity.

Edited by Winona