Black 2 White 2 PKMN Breeders

Grouch

Is there any way to make them stop wanting a rematch? It's gotten so annoying that I can't walk around freely without some idiot breeder wanting to fight me again. It's gotten especially annoying since I'm doing those Funfest Missions and the timer still counts down during a battle. I hate it! It's also stupidly frustrating when there isn't an alternate route to detour around! I'm looking at you Breeder on Route 11 >:C

Nope, you can't do anything about it.

It seems kinda strange at first, but one of the breeders (I think she's postgame) says she'll keep challenging you to make her Pokemon stronger. So as strange as it is, it makes sense.

I was kind of annoyed by Breeders constantly re-challenging you myself, but look at it this way: It gives SOMEWHAT of a Vs. Seeker mechanic from FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, allowing for more trainers that can be re-battled and will grow stronger overtime.

Though back in those days, you didn't have Audino lurking in shaking grass that you could kill for craploads of EXP. But hey, whatever helps you get more in-game money, right?

I was kind of annoyed by Breeders constantly re-challenging you myself, but look at it this way: It gives SOMEWHAT of a Vs. Seeker mechanic from FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, allowing for more trainers that can be re-battled and will grow stronger overtime.

Though back in those days, you didn't have Audino lurking in shaking grass that you could kill for craploads of EXP. But hey, whatever helps you get more in-game money, right?

I suppose so but White Treehollow/Black Tower seems to have that same thing although that's post-game so it could be why. I just wish that it won't be initiated by running into their line of sight though. Maybe talking to them or something would have been better. It's nice that they're trying to bring back the rematches but it's just not the same when it's forced like that. I'm not even prepared to fight when they see me. I've got a level 100 with me so it's not like they're any threat but it's just a nuisance when I'm rushing to get somewhere or exploring and I forgot that they want a rematch and run into them.

On a lighter note, my friend was freaking out when he had his first rematch since the breeder didn't say so unless you spoke to them after the battle. He thought it was a glitch or something and we got a good laugh out of that.