Release Date Announced?

53 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you for FE:Awakening's Release?

• RELEASE NOW!!!!!
    • Very Excited
    • Excited
    • Im neutral
    • Not Very Excited
    • I don't plan on ever getting it or playing it (Me: Then why are you even here?)
  2. 2. Do you plan to play as a Male Avatar or Female Avatar on your first run?

Well, I happened to be looking up Christmas ideas on Gamestop (my mom wanted at least a full month in advance and I was just browsing around to get some non-exsistant ideas considering that until FE:A is released there isnt anything I actually want)

Well, I happened to notice that Gamestop has the release date for Awakening set at 3/31/13

March 31st huh?

Anyone else hear about any possible release dates? Personally, I hope it gets released sooner but this is soon enough for me if it IS released by that day (more time to replay Shadow Dragon and its sequel if you ask me).

Placeholder date.

Gamestop does this all the time.

By Reggies comment, 'early next year' and 'just a few months' that sounds like Q1, which would be January, February, or March.

Man, wat if that one rumored January release date was true? I would explode...

Any more than four months would me more than a few, I imagine :p

*looks at MU gender poll*

Too many guys :E

Edited by L95

I'm not so optimistic, given that NoE already specified the second quarter of 2012. Of course, it might be just NoE taking their sweet time as usual. They do have a lot more text to translate after all.

Still, saying "few months" leaves quite a bit room for interpretation.

And isn't it odd, to put a random poll like this into the topic?

Anyway, definitely female Myu.

If I have to marry someone, I would prefer to do so with people, who don't prefer flaunting their body over surviving the war. I would suck as a single parent.

Maybe you can even hock up with Chrome. Lords are not allowed to die after all. Except maybe at the climax.

Edited by BrightBow