1500th Topic!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* you want me to get off so she can get on?

no! You dont need to. *Is use to everyone who has siblings here having 2 computers*

Sorry didnt know that only one of you can be on at a time. SO ENJOY YOUR TIME ON AND PARTY! *throws green tea at Zero*

Edited by MaSu

no! You dont need to. *Is use to everyone who has siblings here having 2 computers*

Sorry didnt know that only one of you can be on at a time. SO ENJOY YOUR TIME ON AND PARTY! *throws green tea at Zero*

Remind me to stab you for that line

AHHH! The Green Tea!! IT BURNS!! Well if you want.. I can get on my comp and princess can use the Wii.

Remind me to stab you for that line

what? You and light are always on at the same time

CGV and Fox are on at the same time

Des and Cym are on at the same time

AHHH! The Green Tea!! IT BURNS!! Well if you want.. I can get on my comp and princess can use the Wii.

That'd be a good idea.

@MaSu, were only on at the same time because either

A. My mom's not home and we know her computer's password

OR

B. Because my mom let my brother use the computer till 2 a.m.

IMMA FRIGGIN KILL YOU. INSULTING GREEN TEA!? BWARRRRGHHH!!!!!!*drinks green tea and calms down* :lol:

So... did you want princess to get on? I can use my computer.. Btw.. I don't drink green tea.. *runs*

Only if she wants to. Im not forcing anything........CEPT FOR YOU TO DRINK THE GREEN TEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!*chases Zero in a genis suit* INDIGNATION INDIGNATION INDIGNATION!!!!!!!

Only if she wants to. Im not forcing anything........CEPT FOR YOU TO DRINK THE GREEN TEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!*chases Zero in a genis suit* INDIGNATION INDIGNATION INDIGNATION!!!!!!!

*facepalm*

Nah, it's no trouble. Give me a sec, she is getting on in a few mins. Would you mind getting more people to come party?

Nah, it's no trouble. Give me a sec, she is getting on in a few mins. Would you mind getting more people to come party?

[jk]What I don't qualifiy as a person just because of my wings[jk]