Yet another video.

mmKALLL

There are correct and incorrect ways to capture videos. Which one is this!?!?

Shared since it's extremely relevant.

These replays were taken from a set of 37 matches in a roster mm between Schwa and me. The end result was 18-19 for Schwa which means I held on for quite a while, it was the hottest Lucas ditto I had played, ever. Edited by Piss Macho Macho Macho

Atleast I suck less or equally much as you. 83

I was wondering if I should extract the sound from this clip and then put that to play whenever SV is played on. Would make things hectic in next week's tournament. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Can't even get on my level son. Also, I got 3rd place last tournament while you got 4th. So that means I'm 20% better than you and 20% isn't near equal.

Edited by Knife

Wait, since when have tournament results with a small group of people really mattered at all? It just tells you're higher up in your area of smashers, whereas I'm lower against the whole Finland. I bet you'd be ranked pretty much lower in places than third or fourth if you went to Apex and competed against the whole US.

Also, I don't recall even being fourth in the last tournament. What. I don't usually even do that well in tournaments - for the past four months or so, I've focused more on Tatsunoko vs Capcom and less on Brawl success. Because I train 95% of my time in TvC instead of Brawl, I have a very slim chance to beat any of the better players. I know for sure that they outplay me in most ways, so I don't really bother trying to win when the best I can manage is far from the top four anyway.

Also, what is that math? 20% better? If we look only on the standings, your standing is clearly 25% better, while mine is 33,3...% worse. I can't figure any way to make 20% out from the numbers 3 and 4, which would in any way be related to this.

Honestly I think that currently I'm above you - but of course, we can never know unless we face each other in a serious set, offline. Sucks trying to compare with only wifi and videos of getting beaten up to judge from.

• 1 month later...

Its interesting how this turned into a bit of an argument rather than about the video quality lol I think I will go and say that Brawl like Mario Party ruins friendships.

• 2 weeks later...