palettes, palettes everywhere

18Luxpain

I'd go red first definitely, it looks cool and it is a palette you don't see very often. White and blue, would probably be my next choice, although it is way overused IMO. I agree that the last one looks like Amelia and it would probably be my last choice.

It really depends, the first two make her look like a pegasus knight, while the third one looks like a Wyvern Knight or a Cavalier.

Edited by starfirelord

It's because Nino's eyes are designed to be light. The blue eyes also look strange. Find a way to consolidate colors so you can give her lighter eye colors. Or splice on new eyes that look good dark.

I want to say blue but something about it bugs the hell out of me compared to the Nino palette. My vote's with the Nino palette. It looks like Nino, yes, but that's not as annoying as Ms.Blue's ... eyes? Maybe it's the eyes that are bugging me about her, I dunno.

The Nino and Amelia-esque palettes have way better eye colours and blue and red both have eyes that are just too dark. Blue's hairband colour is also getting a little bit lost in the hair. I think you should go for blue, but I think you should find same the eye colour from someplace other than her hair, and perhaps match the hairband to her armor colours instead of her shirt colour. The one with red hair is my least favourite.

Edited by Samias