HELP- Fire Emblem Article

myiou

Good day to you, fellow Fire Emblem fans ! :)

Today, our community needs your help. We are a French forum based on the website jeuxvideo.com (the biggest French video games website, millions of readers), which writes every month an article on a topic chosen by its readers. This month, we were hoping we could get an article on the Fire Emblem saga, so that other people could discover this phenomenal piece of video game history.

There's just one problem : the Mass Effect and Rockstar Games communities of our website won't let us. We have until the end of the month to vote for the article jeuxvideo.com will write, and we can't get the upper hand in this battle. So we come to ask for your help. If you would be so kind as to go on this page :

And click "voter", it would be of great help and we would be very grateful. The "booster" button makes us gain 50 points (but you have to pay or use your phone credit to do so, so really, don't feel like you have to do it).

You can vote every day, so if you could do it on a daily basis, it would be wonderful, since our suggestion will be erased by the end of the month if it's not chosen.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and maybe to help us win this battle, much appreciated ! laugh.gif

Myiou

Edited by myiou

I just voted. Apparently it lets you vote twice.

It's neat to read all of that French. I remember alot more than I thought I did.

J'aime le Fire Emblem. Vous aimez-vous le Fire Emblem? C'est une magnifique!

Edited by Hawk King

This is tight,

It went from

"Ce sujet est classé 1er sur 1307 sujets avec 8 582 votes"

when I voted a little bit ago to

"Ce sujet est classé 2ème sur 1310 sujets avec 8 590 votes

(Il manque à ce sujet 28 votes pour gagner 1 place au classement)"

just now.

Edited by Balcerzak

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...