Glitch question

If I do the glitch to get all the supports with all compatible characters BEFORE I finish the game, does it mess up the ending, like does the game crash if it tries to load a paired ending with Tana, L'Arachel, and Eirika all with A supports with Ephraim?

This is the first time I've ever heard of a glitch to get all supports with compatible characters. Where'd you hear of this?

I haven't heard of it either....I think you may be confusing something with the fact that if no one supports and everyone lives until you get Syrene, you can fill the support room by getting the convo's and restarting. But they don't stay on the characters. And it isn't a glitch.

He speaks the truth for I too have heard of this.

Anyway, all it is, is that you support compatible characters in the Tower, and when you get an A support with a couple (or couples) you restart the chapter and work on a supports between different pairs. The supports will reset on the play through, but will be kept in the supports section in the Extras menu.

So no, you won't get multiple double character endings because you will keep restarting the chapter. however, you will get the last one (assuming you save that one and if there's a double character ending for that pair).

Edit: I just elaborated off of Fox.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived