Knife's and Suzaku's tournament.

Suzaku

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tournament

._.

If this is all about me "spamming" Din's Fire as you were running away instead of spending five minutes chasing you, then I quit.

I'm just going to drop out. Don't end the tournament and ruin everyone's fun because of me. I'll just drop out if that's what you want.

Edited by Cymbeline

No, Cymb this tournament is over. my brother will make one and You can try to get him to let you pick your opponent in that tournament like I did for you and your sister.

Edited by The L

Cancelled

You got to be kidding. Come on. Stop being such a baby. Just because you lose in your tournament is no reason to quit. Everyone spams something. I spam Kirby's punch attack, Marth's -> B move, Ike's Aether, Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch (Which actually works more times than you'd think.), it's no reason to throw a fit and cancel the tournament.

You got to be kidding. Come on. Stop being such a baby. Just because you lose in your tournament is no reason to quit. Everyone spams something. I spam Kirby's punch attack, Marth's -> B move, Ike's Aether, Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch (Which actually works more times than you'd think.), it's no reason to throw a fit and cancel the tournament.

I am pissed that I did a lot for the twins and all I get is why did you spam.

Well, I do remember when you, me, Arc, and Masu fought you did spend the entire match spamming kirby's rock move, but still it's no reason to throw a fit and cancel the tournament. You do this all the time. You start a tournament, and then when something doesn't go your way you freak. Quit whinning and take the abuse like a man. (Plus the twins are cute. You can't get mad at anyone cute. It's against the laws of nature. Or something like that.)

I wouldn't be in this tournament if you hadn't practically begged me in chat. Don't you think it would be nice if you had done something in return? After all, I didn't exactly want to join it.

I wouldn't be in this tournament if you hadn't practically begged me in chat. Don't you think it would be nice if you had done something in return? After all, I didn't exactly want to join it.

I didn't beg you.

I didn't beg you.

So going to chat and saying, "Cymbeline, will you join my tourney?" isn't begging? Even after I said no and you said "Please?" numerous times.

And, you rigged this, didn't you? After you said, "I asked my brother if you where a good one on one brawler and he said no and you are Nothing with out your sister."

You know, you could take the argument to the point instead of taking it to another direction.

Edited by Cymbeline

Lyle read your mail.

I certainly did. And I sent you a response. Though I'm proud of your correct grammar here. Though it's hard to screw up four words. (I'm sure you could find a way though.)

(Plus the twins are cute. You can't get mad at anyone cute. It's against the laws of nature. Or something like that.)

Which I guess means that you think Vika and Laura are cute, since you have no idea what the twins really look like.

Which I guess means that you think Vika and Laura are cute, since you have no idea what the twins really look like.

Well yes, but the twins act cute too. Their personalities are cute. Thus: Twins=Cute.

If L is giving up, I'm going to have to continue it for him. You can't just suddenly cancel a tournament. It is an insult to everyone who played.

Everyone who quit, please come back, we're almost done. L is no longer hosting.

Edited by Knife