Knife's and Suzaku's tournament.

Suzaku

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lucky if I can get on Serenes from the Wii... Sometimes, I don't pick up a signal..

I know that happens to me once a blue moon at 1 at night. I'm thankful for the fact that there's another connection nearby that I can' sync to

Trust me I've tried.. My router is so far away from my Wii. I'm going to move the computer closer to the Wii, hopefully by this weekend.

Do you have like an epicly huge house or something? (My house is small so I get full connection from anywhere)

On topic:Confirming L's victory

Do you have like an epicly huge house or something? (My house is small so I get full connection from anywhere)

On topic:Confirming L's victory

Thanks MaSu

The rules 3 out of 5.5 live, no items, and 10 min. All stages but wario world and new port, The temple mario bros. If you get Pmed and you are online and been posting, but don't care about it don't even thing your still in.If you have droped out and you have played played, you are out .

The people that need to brawl by saturday at 10:00 Pm easter time.

Kilvas VS. Slayer,

Chaosninji vs.CGV,

Desdemona Vs. Lyle.

Ok,thanks

The rules 3 out of 5.5 live, no items, and 10 min. All stages but wario world and new port, The temple mario bros. If you get Pmed and you are online and been posting, but don't care about it don't even thing your still in.If you have droped out and you have played played, you are out .

The people that need to brawl by saturday at 10:00 Pm easter time.

Kilvas VS. Slayer,

Chaosninji vs.CGV,

Desdemona Vs. Lyle.

Ok,thanks

You should edit that into your first post.

No one is getting a pass.

Really?

Then what are you going to do about the fact that we probably will have 7 people in round 2?

There's always the choice of a 3-person match, but those truly aren't accurate tests.

Oh well, it's your tourney.

I'm just stating the complications that I see.

Me and Des 10pm saturday?

I'll do my best to get there. If I can't give her the win.

Lyle, if you need to you can drop out, Like I said IF you want.

Really?

Then what are you going to do about the fact that we probably will have 7 people in round 2?

There's always the choice of a 3-person match, but those truly aren't accurate tests.

Oh well, it's your tourney.

I'm just stating the complications that I see.

there is 8 people Because my brother droped out so emFox_09 is back in.

Edited by The L