Summary of KOTOR II

Original Alear

Kreia: What is your strongest skill?

Main Character: [Persuasion] Persuasion.

Kreia: What is your weakest skill?

Main Character: [Persuasion] Persuasion.

Kreia: Come back when you've improved your weakest skill.

20 seconds pass

Main Character: [Persuasion] I've improved my weakest skill.

Kreia: You are learning.

Kreia: Influence incerased.

EDIT-Sorry, I know it's old.

Edited by Mouse

Persuasion is the best skill in the game. You can pretty much get whatever you want with high Persuade stat.

I usually go Sentinel->Weapon Master as I only play Light Sided. The Dark Side is too stupid to deal with.

Oh and if you're aren't playing the Restored Content Mod, then you're playing KOTOR II wrong.

Persuasion is the best skill in the game. You can pretty much get whatever you want with high Persuade stat.

I usually go Sentinel->Weapon Master as I only play Light Sided. The Dark Side is too stupid to deal with.

Since your character is the only one who can level his persuade stat with skill points, it seems silly not to. But this game seems to have a lot more "main character only" skill checks than Kotor I does for things besides persuade.

I'm doing sentinel, I think, because I'm not guardian or the one that Kreia and Jolee are/were (consular or whatever). I'm not too worried though. I'm on difficult, and the only time I've turned it down is to pass security checks on boxes.

I haven't been trying to go for light side, but the game is giving me a lot more light side points. I go either way with sidequests but I almost always go lightside for any "main plot" stuff.

Oh and if you're aren't playing the Restored Content Mod, then you're playing KOTOR II wrong.

Thankfully I am playing the restored content mod. There are still some issues that seem to relate to coding or something, but I'm grateful for the fixes that were made.