37 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • A gaming console (Wii, PS3, PSP)
    • America Online
    • A type of gadget (cell phone, iPod, etc.)

Firefox here.

I'm considering spending five dollars for the Wii Opera browser since I didn't have a Wii during the free beta download.

But I'd rather use that on Virtual Console for when Megaman 9 is released.

I use to use internet explorer, but switched over to FireFox and found it's way faster. Plus there are apps that you can put on it if you want them. So now if I have a choice, I give the finger to internet explorer. Safari is good and Opera too when I'm on my Wii (unless I can't get a signal-_-).

I use to use internet explorer, but switched over to FireFox and found it's way faster. Plus there are apps that you can put on it if you want them. So now if I have a choice, I give the finger to internet explorer.

Yeah man. I have Chatzilla on it and can easily get on the channel, and I also have an awesome NES emulator add-on. It also has a built-in spellchecker so if I typo something I'll notice it immediately. Firefox is the best!

Edited by Nightmare

Eh... don't get us started on the whole Firefox vs. Internet Explorer debate. If we did, we'd all look like a bunch of geeks.

We're on a forum for a series of turn-based strategy RPG's. If that doesn't make us geeks, then debating Internet Explorer and Fire Fox is cool.

We're on a forum for a series of turn-based strategy RPG's. If that doesn't make us geeks, then debating Internet Explorer and Fire Fox is cool.

Since when does playing a turn based RPG turn you into a geek?

*scrubs geekness off*

Edited by Knife

Playing it?... No.

Discussing it on forums?... Yes.

I will be the first to admit that this is my geeky side... but I even myself out so I don't care how this makes me look.

...Fire Fox FTW!

Edited by smashbro