What you hate most about Brawl

Zanryu

This applies to Melee as well, but when I press the god damn grab button, I don't want to fucking shield, I want to grab. Whenever I go to grab someone to stop their charge and save my ass is when it usually does this. Or when it links well to what I have in mind. So I'll go to grab, but I'll shield for a split second instead, and get smashed around because of something that shouldn't even happen. I mean, the button is there to GRAB. Not to shield. There's two perfectly good buttons to shield with on this damn controller, but the one button used to grab instantly without something else coming first shields at random too, as if to piss people off.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is pretty small

SPAMERS

Do you hate yourself?

I hate how bad items are in Brawl. For some reason, they feel more fun to play with in Melee, but now in Brawl, they feel annoying.

Mine is pretty small

SPAMERS

I hate spammers too. Especially when it's a fucking COMPUTER spamming. Seriously, how's that for shitty AI? I was fighting Wolf before and he was spamming his blaster and reflector like hell. And then I went to grab him to stop his down smash charge, but it shielded instead and I got smashed to hell then too. It's bull shit.

I hate spammers too. Especially when it's a fucking COMPUTER spamming. Seriously, how's that for shitty AI? I was fighting Wolf before and he was spamming his blaster and reflector like hell. And then I went to grab him to stop his down smash charge, but it shielded instead and I got smashed to hell then too. It's bull shit.

Do you even know who you're talking to?

I feel like the computer players are able to do things humans cant do, like grab me when I'm attacking them

I feel like the computer players are able to do things humans cant do, like grab me when I'm attacking them

It's like they're programmed to adapt to any situation in less than a tenth of a second. Like when I was fighting Link, I was standing there, and he jumped back at me. Then instead of doing what a human would do and using his back air which I would have dodged by rolling, he does his forward air as soon as I start to roll, so it slams me to hell. He had no more than a tenth of a second to react, and he still gets the forward air out as opposed to the back air a person would think to use. It's fucking bull shit.

Do you hate yourself?

I hate how bad items are in Brawl. For some reason, they feel more fun to play with in Melee, but now in Brawl, they feel annoying.

Knife, When was the last time you brawled me 30 days ago.

L=Only knows how to use Kirby's down B. Hes the spammiest person I have ever fought(more spammier than ppl on random)

The wifi is just ugh. They should have made it better. Mario Kart's wifi is lagless 100% of the time. If only brawl's was like that.

Yeah that is a pain.

*get's rant ready*

*ahem*

Okay the first thing I hate about this fucking game is sudden death, I want a serious sudden death at 300% not a bomb fest where if you star K.O. someone and you get hit with a bomb, you get unlucky and get screwed because you get flying and have the chance of getting knocked out before they do.

Two: Some of the stages, okay I can understand sometimes wanting to play on a nontournament stage like Norfair, but seriously Warioware is a pain in the ass even without stock

Three: Online, yes I know that we have it and I should be thankful, but couldn't they be a bit better, and if you liked the person you played in "With anyone" you could have the option of adding them. And if you think that they're a dick. You could ingnore them. Also maybe they could update Brawl or something to allow it to be functional with the Wii mircophone once that comes out. Cause I'd rather here someone yelling "SON OF A BITCH" than seeing a taunt saying "You fuckin suck"

I also don't like the mojority of the Melee stages they brought back. They didn't bring back the ones I liked and did bring back the ones I hated

L=Only knows how to use Kirby's down B. Hes the spammiest person I have ever fought(more spammier than ppl on random)

In that case...

L, gtfo. Now. >_>

It's like they're programmed to adapt to any situation in less than a tenth of a second. Like when I was fighting Link, I was standing there, and he jumped back at me. Then instead of doing what a human would do and using his back air which I would have dodged by rolling, he does his forward air as soon as I start to roll, so it slams me to hell. He had no more than a tenth of a second to react, and he still gets the forward air out as opposed to the back air a person would think to use. It's fucking bull shit.

100% True. I hate crap like that. Especially in the air. Its like they know exactly where you will jump and use up B. That bastard sonic ALWAYS uses his spring pad and back kicks me EVERY TIME i friggin jump. And like CGV said:The enemy can grab you WHILE YOU ARE ATTACKING THEM. Its bull.

I also don't like the mojority of the Melee stages they brought back. They didn't bring back the ones I liked and did bring back the ones I hated

Let's see I hated Temple, Big Blue, Onett. That's about it.

Another one of my complaints

I WNATED THE LOST WOODS THEME, LoZ music lost a lot of my musical respect in this game without it. Hell the Lost Woods theme/Sarias Song is the first song I memorized.

Well the grabbing while you're attacking can be done if timed right, it's just that the computers time it perfectly 90% of the time. >_>

No fourside!? WTF? That was my thought. When I looked at the melee stages. There were a few others I still wanted but I forgot what they were.

In that case...

L, gtfo. Now. >_>

He's gonna say he changed. I havent played him in a while but last I did, it was THE ONLY move he used.

If he says he's changed, I'd like to see.

L, if you're up to it, play me. My Wi-Fi seems to be working at the moment.

If he says he's changed, I'd like to see.

L, if you're up to it, play me. My Wi-Fi seems to be working at the moment.

It is is it!? *is interested after our awesome fights last time*

Just fixed my router also. It was saying "IP ADRESS ERROR" whenever I tried connecting the wii.

I don't like Onett, Rainbow Cruise, Hyrule Temple and Yoshi's Island (Those three damn blocks in the middle). A few of the others were just meh

I wanted them to bring back Great Bay (Best Melee stage EVAR!), Fourside, and the Metroid one that shifted (can't remember the name)

No fourside!? WTF? That was my thought. When I looked at the melee stages. There were a few others I still wanted but I forgot what they were.

He's gonna say he changed. I havent played him in a while but last I did, it was THE ONLY move he used.

That's cause I'm trying to teach him Toon Link (it's going okay)

I don't like Onett, Rainbow Cruise, Hyrule Temple and Yoshi's Island (Those three damn blocks in the middle). A few of the others were just meh

I wanted them to bring back Great Bay (Best Melee stage EVAR!), Fourside, and the Metroid one that shifted (can't remember the name)

Brinstar depths.

Also

LANDMASTER

*falls into ditch*

SON OF A BITCH

Watch, Sere's gonna waste his time teaching him TL, and he's gonna end up using his DAir all the time. >_> Also, I'm signing on if ya want MaSu.