What you hate most about Brawl

Zanryu

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live for camping. It is what make me able to survive a free-for-all with you guys. XD

I'll remember to target you when your on the side, spamming moves. Better spam with one eye open :D

I'll remember to target you when your on the side, spamming moves. Better spam with one eye open :D

Yeah ya should

Also one thing I hate about Brawl (kinda a personal thing) is that when I play with Glasses or Contacts on though I see fine, my game is not as good as with them off and fighting blind (since I have very poor vision)

Yeah ya should

Also one thing I hate about Brawl (kinda a personal thing) is that when I play with Glasses or Contacts on though I see fine, my game is not as good as with them off and fighting blind (since I have very poor vision)

Does that apply to all games or just Brawl?

Well, this applies really only to Wi-Fi, but I fucking hate when peopel team up on the guy that's losing. I'll even be the guy winning and I'll hate it. I'll taunt to get attention, and all that happens is that the loser dies first, and the winner completly owns the idiots who didn't attack him. And I always hate being the loser being teamed-up on. IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING.

Tripping

WiFi Lag

Lame Single Player modes (except Subspace)

Spammers

"Personally I prefer the air!" -- here comes a Landmaster

Landmaster x3 (Ugh)

Starstorm x2 and Triforce Slash x2 (Not a BIG deal compared to the Landmasters, but I wish they would've added more variety)

With Anyone. Its the saddest thing ever. We have 2 metaknights spamming his B the whole match and a Dedede just hitting A to spin his hammer. FOR THE WHOLE FIGHT.

With Anyone. Its the saddest thing ever. We have 2 metaknights spamming his B the whole match and a Dedede just hitting A to spin his hammer. FOR THE WHOLE FIGHT.

That's a problem with the players, not the game.

Not much shallower than a lot of fighting games. The fact that the competitive Melee scene had technical doohickeys stuffed up the ears was an accident.

I won a lot with Zelda, Ice Climber's and Yoshi, though the smash talent pool here isn't very deep, hell there isn't any

IRL

Edited by Serene

Mewtwo and Bowser were capable of beating Fox (see Shadowclaw youtube video), but they had to rely on seizing mistakes to juggle someone to hell. A knowledgeable spacie, Marth, Sheik, or Falcon, on the other hand, were more capable of just waltzing up and kicking the other guy to hell through priority and power.

Edited by Mac

Melee isn't exactly deep. I mean the only characters you had a chance of winning with were Fox, Falco, and Marth. Where's the deepness in that?

actually many people win with mewtwo! i actually know some good mewtwos. yea mewtwo bottom of the teir list has won regionals. the teir list does influence the game but after a certain point in the game skill becomes the main factor.

and knife you saying the game isnt deep! the game requires quick, and deep thought along with good reflexes and the correct strategies. and the major mind games in meele also made the game that much deeper. i was never great at meele but i was knowable and i played advanced so if you didnt play advanced u probably couldn't beat me. now brawl is a differnt story its really really noob friendly so that people who sucked at meele or just refused to play advanced have a chance. so now probably you can beat me knife maybe because there isnt a big skill gap btw advanced players in brawl and non advanced players (id say noobs but some people who dont play advanced arent bad)

actually many people win with mewtwo! i actually know some good mewtwos. yea mewtwo bottom of the teir list has won regionals. the teir list does influence the game but after a certain point in the game skill becomes the main factor.

and knife you saying the game isnt deep! the game requires quick, and deep thought along with good reflexes and the correct strategies. and the major mind games in meele also made the game that much deeper. i was never great at meele but i was knowable and i played advanced so if you didnt play advanced u probably couldn't beat me. now brawl is a differnt story its really really noob friendly so that people who sucked at meele or just refused to play advanced have a chance. so now probably you can beat me knife maybe because there isnt a big skill gap btw advanced players in brawl and non advanced players (id say noobs but some people who dont play advanced arent bad)

God I couldn't understand two lines of that shit, please don't write long paragraphs

Is that a challenge?

now brawl is a differnt story its really really noob friendly so that people who sucked at meele or just refused to play advanced have a chance. so now probably you can beat me knife maybe because there isnt a big skill gap btw advanced players in brawl and non advanced players (id say noobs but some people who dont play advanced arent bad)

I've heard somebody who likes both Brawl and Melee, Tapion, a great Falcon and Snake, liken Brawl to more an RTS than a fighter in the same sense as Melee, in that Brawl forces you to be creative with the relatively simple moves you have, and to know your character's limits and yours, while competitive Melee demands an absurd amount of technical skill and reflexes.

I've heard somebody who likes both Brawl and Melee, Tapion, a great Falcon and Snake, liken Brawl to more an RTS than a fighter in the same sense as Melee, in that Brawl forces you to be creative with the relatively simple moves you have, and to know your character's limits and yours, while competitive Melee demands an absurd amount of technical skill and reflexes.

And the use of glitches