Nice to meet ya'll

Seiko769

Hello all :) I'm Seiko I stumbled on this forum from hacks and thought I might as well sign up. I've been a fire emblem fan for years I don't remember WHY I got interested in it but one day when we were on a trip I talked my grandma into grabbing me sacred stones and I've been hooked ever since. I kind of wish I'd played FE7 first though because I was spoiled by FE8's world map where u didnt have to stock up in battle because that's what made me sell my copy of FE7 and I regret it now. My favorite characters are probably Lyn Eirika and Ephriam though I am forever disappointed that Intel made the twins have very similar promoted looks instead of making them unique. In real life I'm currently back to playing fire emblem between working at Dollar General and finishing up my 3rd semester of college. I'm 20 male been playing games for years love music of the rock country and christian rock genre and intend to study music and I think thats all I'ma put if u even need to know more just ask :P

Welcome to the Forest! Watch out for the evil staff, for they all bite, excluding me. >:)

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them! And make sure to take a gander at the rules once you have time~

Edited by eCut

Welcome to the Forest! Watch out for the evil staff, for they all bite, excluding me. >:)

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them! And make sure to take a gander at the rules once you have time~

xD the evil staff that lock hacking threads :P yeah I should read the rules since I've nerco'd before where ish they

Hey! Welcome to SF! I hope you enjoy your stay. =)

working at Dollar General

Oh god. I've worked at Dollar General before...had bad experiences there. Of course, it may have been just the store I was working at. I hope your time there goes better than mine. I can honestly say from my perspective alone that it's not a very good place to work. Even my co-workers disliked it (except one girl who...didn't look like anything bothered her at all. One cool person there!). But like I said, that's only from my own experience.