Who is your favourite comedian?

Gone2Ground

Personally, I really like Hugh Dennis and Jeff Dunham.

Jeff Dunham is so funny! I lol so hard whenever I watch one of his routines!

I also like Bill Engvall, Jeff Foxworthy, and Ron White.

Bill Engvall uses everyday humor that is clean, Jeff Foxworthy has a southern sense of humor everyone can identify with, and Ron White is a little more risque, but still funny.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Russel Howard.

I actually got to see him live at a Just For Laughs a few years ago, shortly after the Royal Wedding.

He wondered how awkward it must have been for William's bacheor party. Reach out to tip the stripper your mate brought, and see your gran's face staring out at you...

"Pass me the red marker Philip, we'll really freak him the hell out".

Dave Chappelle is my favorite for sure. Katt Williams and Russel Peters are pretty funny too though. A club I help run at university hosted Mo Amer, and I hung out with him after the show. He's a really chill dude and we had some bro bonding time and he, a comedian, found me funny...how cool is that right?

• 1 month later...

Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle are the first two that come to mind.

I don't get how people think Gabriel Iglesias is funny. My friend made me watch 20 minutes of him. Add that to my list of 20 minutes I totally, completely wasted in life. No gain at all, only boredom. Then show me that list on my death bed and make a joke about it.(As long as Gabriel Iglesias isn't in the room, then it probably wouldn't be funny to make a joke to a dying guy about how he was unfunny)

Gabriel Iglesias is funny in small doses and when he's making fun of people who aren't himself or Mexican. I've laughed at him and call my really fat friends fluffy but he is overrated IMO. You have to admit he's talented - it's just a taste thing.

Speaking of horrible comedians, where are all the Dane Cook fans at??? I'm surprised to see none, there's always that one imbecile that thinks he's funny.

I enjoy many of the ones you guys have listed, though I haven't caught as much standup in recent years as I used to. If I had to pick one personal favorite standup act, first guess would be Chris Titus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvINZZnEJCU

(dear embed function:

) Edited by Rehab

• 1 month later...

I got a list:

Mitch Hedberg (how has he not been mentioned yet)

Russell Peters

Louie CK

Al Murrey

David Mitchell

Danny Bhoy

Joan Rivers

Dave Chappelle

Jimmy Carr

Stewart Francis

Re: Dane Cook. I've actually seen him live (Isolated Incident tour) and to be honest, he was actually quite good. The problem is that he's way too... he likes to showboat too much. If he takes away the physical portion of his routine, he wouldn't get spat on. I personally back him because he is quick and funny.

That's a list of my favourite comedians. Gun to my head, I'd say Russell Peters or Mitch Hedberg. Al Murrey runs a close third.

• 2 weeks later...