do we have like award ceremonies ?

Doom103

their are some on other forms but do we have them here

Lol thats funny timing cuz I was gonna tell Lyle tomorrow that we should do the 2nd one. Yeah we had a award ceremony like 2 months ago and he said we would do another in another month or so.

Yeah, we have them here. So far, we've only had one and it wasn't exactly a "ceremony", but....

*remembers Lyle's bitch move he pulled with the couples award*

Me and Princess totally own him now. We actually talk on a daily basis and what not. I never see Lyle and bianchi being lovey dovey in topics! ME AND PRINCESS WIN!

*still pissed*

Yeah that was bullshit.

I don't think that anyone who is up for the best couples should be hosting this.

How about we have one of these again near the end of august.

I don't think that anyone who is up for the best couples should be hosting this.

How about we have one of these again near the end of august.

Yeah. Lets make a topic in FFtF where we plan what categories and canditates we have for the categories. Hell even if I did host it and Princess and I didnt win it I wouldnt just go "yeah we won" That would just make her NOT Like me.

Edited by MaSu

Yeah. Lets make a topic in FFtF where we plan what categories and canditates we have for the categories.

Yeah sure, but I'm making the topic since you are probably going to be nominated for best couple (again). And you know that I'm honest.

Yeah sure, but I'm making the topic since you are probably going to be nominated for best couple (again). And you know that I'm honest.

yeah. I wanna nominate ppl for other categories. And make new categories.

yeah. I wanna nominate ppl for other categories. And make new categories.

Sure I'll go make a topic, can you do me a favor and find Lyles Serenes Forest Awards topic and bring up what they had for awards since that is what we should probably bring back, and then some

Sure I'll go make a topic, can you do me a favor and find Lyles Serenes Forest Awards topic and bring up what they had for awards since that is what we should probably bring back, and then some

yeah I'll look for it

Lyle rigged the last one?

Figures.

Yeah Me and Princess tied with Him and Bianchi for best couple. But he said "Since we came first we win" Do you even see those two hug and act all lovey dovey like me and princess?

Yeah we do, but let's not have Lyle host it this time, on account of what he did last time

I swear upon the life of everyone I've ever cared for, that I did not rig those awards. The fact that you guys continue to accuse me of such things doesn't piss me off as much as you wanting to take something that I worked my ass off for and put so much effort into it away from me.

Me and Hikari have been talking about doing another one, and we decided to wait another month. We'll do it when we feel is right. This is our thing. If you don't like it, don't view it. This is the one thing that I contribute to the forest that actually has any substance to it. Try and take it away from me and I might just leave.

On a lighter note, we decided to wait a month about 3 weeks ago. So we should be starting soon. Perhaps.

I swear upon the life of everyone I've ever cared for, that I did not rig those awards. The fact that you guys continue to accuse me of such things doesn't piss me off as much as you wanting to take something that I worked my ass off for and put so much effort into it away from me.

Me and Hikari have been talking about doing another one, and we decided to wait another month. We'll do it when we feel is right. This is our thing. If you don't like it, don't view it. This is the one thing that I contribute to the forest that actually has any substance to it. Try and take it away from me and I might just leave.

On a lighter note, we decided to wait a month about 3 weeks ago. So we should be starting soon. Perhaps.

Already started!*points to serene's topic* Less work for you!

Aww c'mon. You do plenty to contribute to the forest. You write stories.

Already started!*points to serene's topic* Less work for you!

It's not about work dickhead. It's about taking away something that we created. If we hated the work so much we wouldn't even DO it.

I can't speak for Hikari, but for as much work as it was, it was one of the most fun things I've ever done.

The fact that you took something we created away from us pisses me off to no end. It's like if you started playing Tales Of Symphonia, and then half-way through the game someone plays through the whole rest of it and tells you the ending.

It's not about finding out what happens, it's about the fun of doing it. And you took that away from me.

FUCK YOU.

Aww c'mon. You do plenty to contribute to the forest. You write stories.

How did we even "take" it. We're basing it off of the first one! All we did was add a few more categories! You're that pissed that we just added categories to the first one?

It's not about work dickhead. It's about taking away something that we created. If we hated the work so much we wouldn't even DO it.

I can't speak for Hikari, but for as much work as it was, it was one of the most fun things I've ever done.

The fact that you took something we created away from us pisses me off to no end. It's like if you started playing Tales Of Symphonia, and then half-way through the game someone plays through the whole rest of it and tells you the ending.

It's not about finding out what happens, it's about the fun of doing it. And you took that away from me.

FUCK YOU.

No thanks