do we have like award ceremonies ?

Doom103

How did we even "take" it. We're basing it off of the first one! All we did was add a few more categories! You're that pissed that we just added categories to the first one?

It's not about that! IT'S SOMETHING WE DID. IT'S SOMETHING WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE FOREST AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY. It was our idea, and you stole it! Don't you get that? It's not about categories or basing it off the first one! We've been planning this for months, and you guys come along and ruin the fucking thing.

We did all the work and you guys are taking away our idea without even asking us first! It's not like stealing. IT IS STEALING.

It's not about that! IT'S SOMETHING WE DID. IT'S SOMETHING WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE FOREST AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY. It was our idea, and you stole it! Don't you get that? It's not about categories or basing it off the first one! We've been planning this for months, and you guys come along and ruin the fucking thing.

We did all the work and you guys are taking away our idea without even asking us first! It's not like stealing. IT IS STEALING.

Lyle Dayek

Extremely pissed over some award thing.

Cant belive that you gotta get this from masu but:

It sounds like you need to stop being childish. It sounds as if you're just angry that you wont have the glory of being "The guy who hosted the Serenes forest awards!" Serene was only trying to help. He said that he was gonna host it since he has no attatchment or relationship with anyone here so theres not a single chance of it being biased in the least. Serene was only making sure it was 100% fair. I was just helping him get categories and ppl nominated.

Cant belive that you gotta get this from masu but:

It sounds like you need to stop being childish. It sounds as if you're just angry that you wont have the glory of being "The guy who hosted the Serenes forest awards!" Serene was only trying to help. He said that he was gonna host it since he has no attatchment or relationship with anyone here so theres not a single chance of it being biased in the least. Serene was only making sure it was 100% fair. I was just helping him get categories and ppl nominated.

How do you guys even know that I rigged it? You have no proof! That last little bit on the couples awards was a fucking joke. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. IT was 100% fair. No one won that shouldn't have won. I didn't rig shit.

And I don't care if I'm being childish, I'm in the right. You're not trying to help, you're trying to DO. It's our thing, it belongs to us. It's supposed to be "Lyle and Bianchi's thing." Not and arbitary whomever wants to do it can.

How do you guys even know that I rigged it? You have no proof! That last little bit on the couples awards was a fucking joke. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. IT was 100% fair. No one won that shouldn't have won. I didn't rig shit.

And I don't care if I'm being childish, I'm in the right. You're not trying to help, you're trying to DO. It's our thing, it belongs to us. It's supposed to be "Lyle and Bianchi's thing." Not and arbitary whomever wants to do it can.

Now im actually laughing. I laughed at the bold part. So you seriously think me and serene woke up this morning and went "HEY WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. LETS STEAL LYLE'S AWARD CEREMONY! YEAH THAT WILL BE AWESOME!" You have proof that we had ill intention? No. Listen, I dont give a shit how popular I am here. I dont give a fuck who likes me as long as I still have Princess,Branded,Songbird,Serene,Fox and a few others as friends. Normally you did fall under my list of ppl who I cared how they thought of me but I am rapidly losing respect for you for doing such a childish thing. I didnt flip out and go ape wild when people would make victory quotes similar to mine in the victory quote topic. I didnt go ape wild when you started hugging princess every comment you post like we do. I never went "THIS WAS OUR THING, AND YOU STOLE IT."

Now im actually laughing. I laughed at the bold part. So you seriously think me and serene woke up this morning and went "HEY WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. LETS STEAL LYLE'S AWARD CEREMONY! YEAH THAT WILL BE AWESOME!" You have proof that we had ill intention? No. Listen, I dont give a shit how popular I am here. I dont give a fuck who likes me as long as I still have Princess,Branded,Songbird,Serene,Fox and a few others as friends. Normally you did fall under my list of ppl who I cared how they thought of me but I am rapidly losing respect for you for doing such a childish thing. I didnt flip out and go ape wild when people would make victory quotes similar to mine in the victory quote topic. I didnt go ape wild when you started hugging princess every comment you post like we do. I never went "THIS WAS OUR THING, AND YOU STOLE IT."

Masu, you can tell that you and I are different right? Obviously there won't be things we agree on. But this is something that belonged to me. It's one thing to steal something little for shits and giggles, but to steal an idea we worked our ASSES off for, and that was an original idea that now we can't do or even have a part of is infuriating. Especially when you didn't even ask if it was okay by us. It's like your trying to take over us.

And personally Masu, we have arguments like this all the time. It won't stop us from being friends. I still have fun talking to you, but it pisses me off that you have such low consideration for the feelings of others so long as you get what you want.

Masu, you can tell that you and I are different right? Obviously there won't be things we agree on. But this is something that belonged to me. It's one thing to steal something little for shits and giggles, but to steal an idea we worked our ASSES off for, and that was an original idea that now we can't do or even have a part of is infuriating. Especially when you didn't even ask if it was okay by us. It's like your trying to take over us.

And personally Masu, we have arguments like this all the time. It won't stop us from being friends. I still have fun talking to you, but it pisses me off that you have such low consideration for the feelings of others so long as you get what you want.

Hey, hey, break it up you two. If you want to argue make a FFtF topic about this, don't do this in general.

Oh would you guys stop arguing... You're acting like 10 year olds....

lol I got the most likely to not get an award award....

And I still don't know if I should be happy or insulted...

Hey, hey, break it up you two. If you want to argue make a FFtF topic about this, don't do this in general.

At this point I don't really care.

Does anyone get where I'm coming from with this? Even if you don't agree?

At this point I don't really care.

Does anyone get where I'm coming from with this? Even if you don't agree?

I get where you're coming from. The problem is that you should have been prepping us, we thought you forgot all about the awards. But I do get where you're coming from.

I get where you're coming from. The problem is that you should have been prepping us, we thought you forgot all about the awards. But I do get where you're coming from.

Well I'm sorry about keeping you guys in the dark, but you should have asked before you jumped into doing this. It's really upsetting that I can't do this now after how much I've worked at it and prepped for it.

You should be blaming Doom103 for reminding us. Damn you Doom103.

Serene, why don't you just let him co-host or something?

Also, on another site I go to (MarioWiki), they are doing their anniversary awards night. Even though most of the awards are plain and stuff, they manage to make them awesome by writing a script for every single award. It has become a group thing, not really where one person takes all the credit.

To clarify the presentation thing, I was talking about how they'd write a little mini-story pertaining to each award. Don't get it? Ask me some more.

*Asks you some more*

Also, Lyle, not trying to be an ass here, but exactly how was your idea original? I've seen awards like this, maybe even bigger than this, on several other forums. It's not like you originally thought this up yourself.

Serene, why don't you just let him co-host or something?

Also, on another site I go to (MarioWiki), they are doing their anniversary awards night. Even though most of the awards are plain and stuff, they manage to make them awesome by writing a script for every single award. It has become a group thing, not really where one person takes all the credit.

To clarify the presentation thing, I was talking about how they'd write a little mini-story pertaining to each award. Don't get it? Ask me some more.

Okay, I think I could understand this being a group thing, but I think me and Hikari should be the main force behind it.

*Asks you some more*

Also, Lyle, not trying to be an ass here, but exactly how was your idea original? I've seen awards like this, maybe even bigger than this, on several other forums. It's not like you originally thought this up yourself.

Okay, I'll admit that, but me and Hikari were the ones to bring it to here. If someone else started it here before I did, I'd gladly step aside to allow them to do it as it was there thing. I wouldn't go: "Fuck you in great heaping bags of shit, I'm gonna do it myself."

Well, I'm new, so, you don't have to listen to me, but the awards ceremony isn't just for one or two people, you know? It's for everyone. The point of the ceremony is not to take credit for your work or your accomplishments or anything, but to commemorate the members here for being awesome, and have fun in the process. The goal is to make everyone happy and let them enjoy themselves, rather than add to ones own résumé or legacy. If everyone isn't having fun, I don't think that we're going about this correctly. We should work together, rather than race to see who can take credit for the show. Er, that's my take on it, at least. *exit advice mode* Will there be cookies or watermelon or food-stuffs? Where's my award!?

lol so whens it gonna be and what categories will we have

hey lol

but i think fox or songbird should host. ive only been here for 122 post but the way i see it there pretty honest

Edited by Doom103