The Second Serenes Forest Awards

Serene

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyle is all your going to do is complain, leave, I've had enough of it

You don't have to care what people think. You should care how they feel though.

You don't have to care what people think. You should care how they feel though.

*doesn't care*

There are always people that don't care for your feelings, you should just not pay attention to those people. Personally, you're a dumbass for caring about them doing this. It was your idea and no one cares. You should just give up in trying to make people care. You're one of millions, billions, of people in this world. You should just be happy that there are some people who care about your feelings because there are many people who don't have that. Now, instead of getting upset by ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING compared to shit that millions of people had to live through you should just stop paying attention to them. This world is the most messed up place imaginable. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE things happen in this world and you're getting SO upset by something so damn miniscule LIKE THIS? WHAT. THE. FUCK. The reason explained in this post is why I just ignore people who piss me off. Just fucking ignore them.

I don't care if people think that my reasoning is messed up, it makes sense to me and that's all that matters to me.

*doesn't care*

There are always people that don't care for your feelings, you should just not pay attention to those people. Personally, you're a dumbass for caring about them doing this. It was your idea and no one cares. You should just give up in trying to make people care. You're one of millions, billions, of people in this world. You should just be happy that there are some people who care about your feelings because there are many people who don't have that. Now, instead of getting upset by ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING compared to shit that millions of people had to live through you should just stop paying attention to them. This world is the most messed up place imaginable. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE things happen in this world and you're getting SO upset by something so damn miniscule LIKE THIS? WHAT. THE. FUCK. The reason explained in this post is why I just ignore people who piss me off. Just fucking ignore them.

I don't care if people think that my reasoning is messed up, it makes sense to me and that's all that matters to me.

Ever think that that's the reason the world is so fucked up?

Let's stay on topic here people, this topic is strictly for discussing nominations and stuff. If you guys have any complaints against it or each other, take it to the other thread.

Let's stay on topic here people, this topic is strictly for discussing nominations and stuff. If you guys have any complaints against it or each other, take it to the other thread.

I said this 2 pages ago and it went ignored. Imma make a Lyle anger topic and when Fox or Hanz or Vincent show up imma ask them to move all of the angry Lyle posts and us telling him to grow up posts to that topic. That sound fine?

I said this 2 pages ago and it went ignored. Imma make a Lyle anger topic and when Fox or Hanz or Vincent show up imma ask them to move all of the angry Lyle posts and us telling him to grow up posts to that topic. That sound fine?

Already done. Also, I'm not sure if he can move specific posts, just delete them.

XD No nominations for me? *creates strike sign* Where's my award, I want my award! *sees dog walking down the street* Puppy! *drops sign and chases*

You cant really expect anything but "Best Newbie" which someone nominated you for (Hika I think) or Biggest noob since you've only been here for 2 weeks.

Best Avatar

Fireman

Best Sig

Nightmare

Best Brawler

idk

Most Spammy

Light

Biggest Noob

Light

Best Couple

Kilvas and MaSu

Best artist

Kilvas

Best Mod

Fox

Best contributer

I'll take new awards, and any award I forgot

Here's more with nominations

Best newbie

Songbird

Best story,

The Live action movie

Best History

idk

Favorite person who came back

not sure

These are mine...

Am I really the only one who sees where I'm coming from with this?

I see where you're coming from

I lost my nomination for Best Brawler? Oh well.

so did I. The only one I'm in is "best siblings"

I HAVE AN IDEA! HOW ABOUT BEST FIRST POST?

Please note: caps lock is necessary when blatantly saying random things that you like the idea of