Watching all these let's plays...

Andreyas

I see too many people using the same variety of units. For me, I'm going to make a great balanced team, especially for Streetpass.

My question is... is having 10 or so Sorcerers or Dark Pegasi or Brides/Demon Fighters the way to go or to keep things balanced?

I'm guessing you've been watching a lot of Jikkyo purei videos on Nico Nico or Youtube.

I'm pretty sure most of them just like using the units they want to. Character-wise I mean.

And in Lunatic/Lunatic+ plays from the ones I've seen, you're kinda forced to use a select number of units.

Well, some skills are more useful than others so I'd imagine that certain classes get used - even if it's in the interim - so that these vital skills can be obtained. Personally I want to give anyone who can get it the "Lightning Speed" skill, who doesn't want to have two turns in one round??

Still, at the end when I'm picking 'final' classes, I'll be most interested in each characters best stats and variety of weapons available (Also, for some reason I <3 Bow Knights... IDK..)

I guess I'm different when it comes to classes. I like swordmasters and assassin's, druids from old games, but I much favour tank classes like general and wyvern rider. Also, the berserker class is one of my favourites, not so much warriors though, except Chuck Nolan.

Although I don't like generals appearance-wise in this game, I much prefer the GBA walking doom.

Edited by Knight