Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay, I live in a funny timezone (Australia) and I just woke up XD

I'll be adding and sending out in just a moment, so thanks for being patient with me ^_^

EDIT: Lennark and Valourous_Roland, I kept getting the Wrong Code message, so can you please check that? I double and triple checked on my end.

Added everyone, and sending out now to everyone who's added me!

Edited by Wheels

Sorry for the delay, I live in a funny timezone (Australia) and I just woke up XD

I'll be adding and sending out in just a moment, so thanks for being patient with me ^_^

EDIT: Lennark and Valourous_Roland, I kept getting the Wrong Code message, so can you please check that? I double and triple checked on my end.

Added everyone, and sending out now to everyone who's added me!

Urgh, so sorry! My bad.

Thanks for it! Looks great!

Edited by Valorous_Roland

I'm really sorry. It turns out I just didn't use Swapnote enough to unlock the stationery that they sent out to Japanese 3DSs with Awakening. XD

Here's the message from the producer Tohru Narihiro thanking you for playing FE13 and asking you to use the stationary.

FE13SwapnoteStationary1.pngFE13SwapnoteStationary2.png

FE13SwapnoteStationary3.pngFE13SwapnoteStationary4.png

FE13SwapnoteStationary5.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

Got it. Although, it's difficult to find precise information on this... The option to save and use new stationary is not as simple as I thought it would be. I think I need send a bunch of notes to unlock more features?

Yes. You just need to make notes and save it. XD

Yeah, just make notes, save it, and a really annoying 'hint' giver Nikki will keep sending you mail to 'teach' you how to use the software...

Apologies for any slow replies right now, I'm doing something else FE:A related, that is another thing I can share when I'm done :)

I'm really sorry. It turns out I just didn't use Swapnote enough to unlock the stationery that they sent out to Japanese 3DSs with Awakening. XD

Here's the message from the producer Tohru Narihiro thanking you for playing FE13 and asking you to use the stationary.

Ah. I was wondering why are you requesting it. Anyone having activated FE13 and Swapnote for SpotPass should get this.

Uwaaa!! I totally want this!! My FC is: 4355-9306-4467

Anyone who feels like adding me from SF in general - feel free! :D

Edit: >.> Actually... I probably already have it... after reading through this thread I'm almost certain I probably do... still, if anyone wants to add me that's cool!

Edited by Hana