Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking, I should have sent it to you, but if you didn't receive it yet I'll send again ^_^

Don't forget to have the app downloaded (but don't worry if you haven't yet, all letters sent to you before you get the app you receive upon opening the app for the first time), obvious thing I know, but just checking

Also, you might need to have done enough fiddling around with the app to unlock stationary to save it

No trouble at all, making a new note this time, just in case of any limits on sending etc.

For the curious, my previous note said "Enjoy", the new note says "Chrom for Holy Prince of Ylisse 2013!" because here it's New Years Eve day and it's almost applicable.

New note has been sent to both Missle and Modern Major ^_^

Also, confirming here as well, in case of any people from Rey's video popping over as guests, I'm Wheelyramp as confirmation, and feel free to PM me on Youtube for the stationary.

Thanks muchly, I got the stationary, but... I haven't actually unlocked the ability to use it yet... Oh well. I will someday. I am nonetheless grateful.

And also we both have the same registered favorite game. That's kinda neat.

Edited by Starlight36

Stupid question maybe but i have the letter but I can't use the stationary, why ?

You have to unlock features by using Swapnote more.

Just make some notes and save it. When you make enough, you'll unlock special stationery, and then you open up the message with the FE13 stationery. You'll get a message saying you can use it now.