Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anybody that doesn't have it yet, I'll send one out for you. Add 3582-8769-8079.

I'll send it as soon as I get a proper wifi connection. Please let me know if you added me so I can send it ASAP!

For anybody that doesn't have it yet, I'll send one out for you. Add 3582-8769-8079.

I'll send it as soon as I get a proper wifi connection. Please let me know if you added me so I can send it ASAP!

I added you.

My FC is: 3480-2759-5449

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

*Ahem.*

I mean, thanks. (^__^)

added you, 4785-4754-6543 /w\

I've added you. My FC is: 1504-5750-4728

Thanks in advance :)

Hey I added you. Hope you can help me out. Thanks.

3625-8261-2457

Added! Thanks muchly ^^

1907-8304-0007

Odd...I've sent it to everyone that's on my friend's list after Silver Lightning.

Double check your spotpass settings and make sure you got proper internet connections. I'll try again for the both of you later today.

Ah, I haven't received one yet, can I have one please? I might help distribute them as well when I do get it :)

1246-9891-2113

I've added you but it looks like you haven't done the same on your side. Be sure to do that so I can send it asap

And I've resent the swapnote to the two that somehow didn't get it.

I've added you but it looks like you haven't done the same on your side. Be sure to do that so I can send it asap

And I've resent the swapnote to the two that somehow didn't get it.

Oh, sorry, I switched the last two numbers together XD I fixed it now. Thank you again :)